Whale Wars - Page 2 of 2

Whale Wars What is your review for the TV - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sea Shepherd
Sea Shepherd - Japanese Whalers
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whale Wars - Page 2

Bethune to hear court's ruling today

New Zealand anti-whaling activist Peter Bethune is expected to hear the Tokyo District Court's ruling at 4.30pm today (NZ time) on prosecutors' demands for a two-year jail term for obstructing activities of a Japanese whaling fleet. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2010 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Wars Whale

Suspended sentence for activist

A Japanese court convicts former Sea Shepherd anti-whaling activist Peter Bethune and gives him a suspended sentence. Ref. Source 6

7th Jul, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Whale Wars Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm glad it got suspended, but don't think he should have been found guilty at all.

I watched the last series, and it brought me to tears the passion with which these people were fighting to protect these whales.
They stood up with the conviction that they believed in, and in treacherous conditions, when nobody else wanted to do anything about the killings..good on them I say.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Wars Whale

Bethune circled cell 1200 times a day, says wife

Anti-whaling activist Pete Bethune spent 143 days behind bars in Japan walking around his tiny cell 1200 times a day, clocking up 10 kilometres, to keep fit. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2010 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Wars Whale

Japanese whaler cleared of ramming protest boat
Japan News Local Japanese News In English

A Japanese whaler did not deliberately ram and sink a Sea Shepherd protest boat during a high-seas confrontation in Antarctic waters early this year, New Zealand investigators found Thursday. There was no evidence either the whaler Shonan Maru II or Sea Shepherd's Ady Gil deliberately caused the January 6 collision, which sheared the bow off the militant environmental group's hi-tech trimaran, Maritime New Zealand said. Instead, the government agency blamed poor seamanship on both sides for the accident, which occurred as Sea Shepherd boats harassed Japanese harpooners in a campaign to prevent whaling in Antarctic waters. (AFP)
Source: cleanup

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Whale Wars

Whale Wars

What is your review for the TV reality series "Whale Wars" shown on Animal Planet?

Whale Wars
Whale Wars (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Whale Wars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,