Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 23 of 26

JB this is more of a little praise than a - Page 23 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Jun, 2015 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
5th Jan, 2014 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 23

The Game Master says...

Before you need to request it I have already opened up the Actions Thread for the current Future Earth Scenario so you can begin whenever you like.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2014 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Earth Future

1. Out of curiosity, how many more players still need to join the group before our group is able to resume the quest?

2. I kind of posted Rasputin as having all of his equipment in the Brainstorm thread before reading the beginning of the scenario and noticing that everyone else had to store their items. Is that a problem? Should I change my character to have him store stuff or should I just say the Commander let him keep all of his equipment out of concern for the groups' delay and sent Rasputin fully equipped as part of a solo rescue mission in case the group ran into trouble?

3. Also, how do I determine Health and AC? Should I follow the same rules as Medieval?

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 17th Sep, 2014 - 3:11pm

17th Sep, 2014 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

1. There should be at least 5 in this Scenario.

2. No you keep all your equipment. You did not come from the base as the rest of Characters nor do you know anything about their missions yet. You can role-play that in the Brainstorm Thread.

3. Same as World of Medieval.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Questions and Support Earth Future

JB what's the chance of having a smaller game running so while we wait we can build up our characters?

3rd Jan, 2015 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

I could only do that if your characters were at home / base and ready for something new, but right now they are engaged in a current Scenario so you will need to wait for others to join in.

17th Apr, 2015 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

Works for me but I noticed our characters don't show in all the threads, is there a reason for that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 23

The Game Master says...

For now it will just show in the Role-playing Games that are current. Basically, all Scenarios and Characters will be pegged to the Create Character Here Thread. In the future you can have other Characters as current ones die in game.

6th Jun, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 23

JB this is more of a little praise than a question. I love what you did by adding in the graphics and the styles. Its really cool to have a character specs page, its way better than the system we had before so I'm not missing the old look. wink.gif

+  « First of 26 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,