NBA - BasketBall - Page 6 of 34

Stoudemire may be out until playoffs (AP) NBA - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Apr, 2011 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
29th Jan, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall - Page 6

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 23-Jan 06, 5:03 AM)
How does someone score 81 points in a single game? Was the opposing team doing nothing?

LOS ANGELES (AP) Kobe Bryant scores 81 points in a Lakers' win.
Ref. Yahoo News Alerts

I didn't watch the game, but my guess is that he was either ball-hogging, or his team-mates kept feeding him the ball because he was so hot! My guess is that with Phil Jackson coaching, my first guess would have been nipped in the bud. I do have to say that scoring 81 points in an NBA game today is very impressive. My only question is why the other team wasn't double teaming Kobe and forcing someone else to beat them?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

BasketBall NBA

Well, in this case, his team mates were completely unable to score. Reading their states shows nearly thirty percent shooting percentage from the field. He was a ball hog, but his team couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

ROBINSON (5-FOOT-9) WINS SLAM DUNK CONTEST

The NBA's All-Star Saturday turned basketball inside-out.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/bask...k.ap/index.html

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Page 6 BasketBall NBA

KOBE SCORES 40 TO END LAKERS' SKID TO PISTONS

The Los Angeles Lakers played up to -- and beyond -- some formidable opposition.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/bask...s.ap/index.html

8th Apr, 2006 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

Kobe Bryant scored 51 points in a game against Phoenix last night. So the Lakers won right? Wrong! They lost 107-96. Bryant scored more than 50% of the Laker's total points and they still lost. Who does this remind you of? The Bulls when Michael Jordan first joined the team. This also goes to show that Kobe does need Shaq, or someone of that caliber. He can't win games all by himself.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall

GREECE UPSETS U.S. AT BASKETBALL WORLDS

The European champions are playing for a much bigger prize. The best the United States can hope for is yet another bronze medal.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/national/20...rlds-semis.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall - Page 6

Rodman, Mullin lead Hall of Fame class (AP)
NBA Related News

Dennis Rodman earned plenty of labels during his sometimes turbulent NBA career. Here's one the player who created chaos on -- and sometimes off -- the court never expected: Hall of Famer. Rodman headlined the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame's 2011 class announced on Monday at the Final Four, a group that includes former Dream Team member Chris Mullin and Stanford coach Tara...

Source: Yahoo! Sports - NBA News

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2011 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Stoudemire may be out until playoffs (AP)
NBA Related News

Knicks star Amare Stoudemire will sit out his third straight game with a sprained left ankle Tuesday against Chicago and may not play again until the postseason. Coach Mike D'Antoni says Stoudemire is still not 100 percent, but wouldn't rule him out for Wednesday's regular-season finale at Boston.
Source: Yahoo! Sports - NBA News

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,