Floating Bottom Bar - Page 3 of 5

If you find anymore, and I am sure you will, - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Floating Bottom Bar
1st Aug, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar - Page 3

Is It Near The End Of The Month Already?

Compared with the amount of people that visit here daily there isn't much in the way of Members showing each other support by voting for them. I have added some code to show a big bar with a rather noticeable "Vote for Member of the Month" linked image whenever it is 2-3 days before the end of the month. When it is the first of the month it will automatically revert back to the bar you are accustomed seeing.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Bar Bottom Floating

I like this, and probably need it. I also like the update and telling me how many posts I have, though the activity level or something is probably good too for people that need to keep track of that. Also I thought I voted already this month but I may not have - is there a way to know if you've voted or not?

1st Aug, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar Feedback & FAQ News Community

Thanks for your feedback. The default bottom bar has your Post count too just smaller so probably you missed it. When it reappears on the 1st August you can see it.

Activity level you see when you look in Topics you have Posted in It might be nice to have it as a constant feature but the bottom bar seems cluttered already.

Rather off topic, but...
I have not implemented anything to verify if you voted of not, however the vote message will appear close to the end of each month to remind you in case you have not. You may wish to add input here: Source 9

5th Jan, 2011 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bar Bottom Floating

Bottom Bar Updates

The Menu is emphasized and all the features fit in one option rather than several selections. Some random buttons may still point to things we no longer cater for, we are working all those out of the system.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar
A Friend

Bar Bottom Floating

Putting my teacher hat on - and sorry if this has been mentioned before, but there is a spelling mistake on the floating bar: Latest Replies

6th Jan, 2011 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar

Thanks for letting me know, it is fixed now. We are making many changes here and I missed that after capitalizing the words yesterday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar
A Friend

Floating Bottom Bar - Page 3

You are most welcome. That happens to the best of us - I have a Masters thesis full of such typos, my mind was elsewhere at the time.

6th Jan, 2011 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Floating Bottom Bar Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

If you find anymore, and I am sure you will, please do not hesitate to let us know in the appropriate Thread as you have done here. Your Feedback is also welcomed in the related Threads within this Board although many of the features we used to have are being moved out constantly based on this Thread: Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Floating Bottom Bar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,