Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 4 of 12

Okay, I've been asked to elaborate. - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Dec, 2005 - 9:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

?
Poll: Did September 11th affect you deeply?
  Yes, very much so       62.96%
  Yes, but only as much as any other world tragedy       29.63%
  Not really, terror happens all the time for me       3.70%
  No, not at all       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
9/11 Since this tradegy took place the world is a much different place. Share your thoughts and experiences if you were there.
Touched By September 11th - 9/11 Related Information to Touched By September 11th - 9/11
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 4

Atta's father praises London bombs

CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The father of one of the hijackers who commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, praised the recent terror attacks in London and said many more would follow.

Speaking to CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin Tuesday in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, Mohamed el-Amir said he would like to see more attacks like the July 7 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus that killed 52 people, plus the four bombers.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/07/19/...rror/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2005 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

th September Touched

NEW YORK RELEASES 9/11 TAPES

The City of New York has released hours of radio transmissions and thousands of pages of oral histories from firefighters, paramedics and police who responded to the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...pes-050812.html

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

Teaching 9/11

The Nation - The Nation -- 9/11 is history--but how is it being taught to students in history courses? George Bush and other conservatives maintain that the attacks were acts of evil; liberals, while they condemn the attacks, see them as having a social and political context that we need to understand. These differences are reflected in the debate over the textbooks written in the past three years.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../20050926wiener

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Page 4 th September Touched

TERROR LULL A RELIEF -- AND A WORRY

In the four years since the Sept. 11 attacks, Islamist terrorists have struck repeatedly around the world: Bali, Riyadh, Casablanca, Jakarta, Istanbul, Madrid, London. But not a single attack has occurred in the United States.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...53772%2C00.html

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2005 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

th September Touched

Human Bones

NEW YORK - Ten bone fragments discovered more than four years after the World Trade Center attacks on the rooftop of a nearby skyscraper are human, officials said.
The pieces of bone, ranging in size from half an inch to two inches, were found on three days last month by construction workers sifting through gravel on top of the former Deutsche Bank building, officials said.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051029/ap_on_...nes_ground_zero

20th Dec, 2005 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11

Sep 11, 2001 was the day I was going to propose to the woman I love, I wanted to do it on the roof of the World Trade Center so we could "be on top of the world."
I called her that morning and told her to meet me there at 8:30 in the morning. She got there on time, but the cab driver decided to take me the long, expensive way there. I never saw her again.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2005 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 - Page 4

That's horrible mate, I really feel sorry for you. I can't imagine a worse thing could happen to anyone.

I sincerely hope you can find some peace out of this. It was a terrible event caused by a bunch of lunatics. Any terrorist act is regardless of its scope. I just hope the world can break out of this vicious circle of violence.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

21st Dec, 2005 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Okay, I've been asked to elaborate. Here goes. In July 2000 I joined the Army and went to Oklahoma for basic training, while I was there I met a woman and I fell in love with her. After I graduated basic training, I was sent to Texas to go to school. She was also sent to Texas. We continued our relationship. I was in love with Nicole. We could sleep in the same bed and not have sex because just holding each other was more than enough. I graduated my school a week after she did. March 2001, We were both sent to NY. While there our relationship blossomed. Sure, we had our differences of opinion, but far from arguing about those points we would sit down and debate them, much like we do here. While in NY we both decided we would like to get married, so I decided I would propose to her. So we took some time off from work that week and we went to the city. Monday was great, we went to times square, the statue of liberty, and all that tourist stuff. Tuesday morning we got separated as I picked up the engagement ring I bought. I called her and told her to meet me at the WTC. After I got there I searched and searched, cell phones weren't working so I couldn't call her. I searched and searched and searched. I managed to unearth some other people, for which they were properly grateful, but I didn't care, I wanted my Nicole. A couple of hours later, my boss had called me. I had been missing for four days. I searched for four days without eating or sleeping. I didn't care. I just wanted my Nicole back. I have been to Hell, Hell is not hot and dark, Hell is cold and gray and quiet with sirens in the distance.

No I don't hate muslims, I can't believe any God at all would find this type of death and destruction even remotely acceptable. These lousy sacks of water that don't deserve the breath they were given are burning in a Hell of their own creation. Thats revenge enough for me.

There is one song that has been able to comfort me as no other could. The song is titled "Last Kiss", the chorus goes,

Oh where, Oh where can my baby be
The Lord took her away from me
She's goneto Heaven, so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Touched By September 11th - 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,