Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 7 of 12

This time of remembering September 11th has - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2010 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »

?
Poll: Did September 11th affect you deeply?
  Yes, very much so       62.96%
  Yes, but only as much as any other world tragedy       29.63%
  Not really, terror happens all the time for me       3.70%
  No, not at all       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
9/11 Since this tradegy took place the world is a much different place. Share your thoughts and experiences if you were there.
Touched By September 11th - 9/11 Related Information to Touched By September 11th - 9/11
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11
A Friend

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 7

I think Sept 11th will sit in the minds of this generation and maybe a few future generations as well. I know it has effected how people fly and how people perceive that they are secure.

I know I was in New York City in August of 2001 sight seeing. We wanted to see the world trade center so I drove into the plaza and we looked at the twin towers but did not go in. We figured we would come back and see inside next year when we came out. I know I was shocked when I heard about it less than one month later.

I have since then in Dec 2006 went back and got some photos of ground Zero and some of the construction that has taken place there, I think as the new tower is build and a memorial is built others will see that even though we were attacked, America has and will continue to pull through.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

th September Touched

I know the families are particularly sensitive about the lost of their loved ones, but the situation was tragic and chaotic, everyone really did the best they could so I side with the judge because you can't keep thousands of dead bodies waiting to organize them and find who they belong to.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

Is another 9/11 set to unfold?

"Heart of a Soldier" tells the story of two men who, well before it happened, foretold not only of the terrorist attack of 9/11 but also the 1993 bombing in the World Trade Center parking garage that preceded it. Ref. Source 9

11th Sep, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 th September Touched

September 11th, 2009

In memory of those who died innocently and the loved ones who lost someone precious to them because of Islamic terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

th September Touched

Eight Years After 9/11, Ground Zero Volunteer Dying of Lung Disease is One of Many Still Fighting for Justice

Today marks the eighth anniversary of 9/11, with vigils being held to remember the nearly 3,000 people killed in the attacks. We look at a group of victims that are often forgotten in the September 11 narrative: the thousands of rescue workers who became sick after being exposed to contaminants at Ground Zero. Hundreds have died. We speak to Joe Picurro, a New Jersey ironworker who worked as a volunteer on the pile for twenty-eight days. He is now dying of lung disease. We also speak with Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), who is co-sponsoring the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, and Dr. Jacqueline Moline, director of the World Trade Center Medical Monitoring and Treatment Program at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Ref. Source 5

12th Sep, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11

Days after the attack I remember we had to keep a kind of low profile because some Americans thought we were from the Middle East. I never forgot that. We got funny looks and low voice insults when we passed by others. I felt not only betrayed by the terrorists but also by citizens from my own country since I was born here in the USA.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 - Page 7

Chilling aerial photos of 9/11 attack released

NEW YORK - A trove of aerial photographs of the collapsing World Trade Center was widely released this week, offering a rare and chilling view from the heavens of the burning twin towers and the apocalyptic shroud of smoke and dust that settled over the city. Ref. Source 7

12th Sep, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

This time of remembering September 11th has been an especially sensitive one because of the recent headline issues:

* International Burn A Koran Day - Source 3
* 9/11 Mosque - Source 4
* Growing Islamophobia - Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Touched By September 11th - 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,