Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 10 of 12

My account of September 11th is the same: - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Sep, 2016 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

?
Poll: Did September 11th affect you deeply?
  Yes, very much so       62.96%
  Yes, but only as much as any other world tragedy       29.63%
  Not really, terror happens all the time for me       3.70%
  No, not at all       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
9/11 Since this tradegy took place the world is a much different place. Share your thoughts and experiences if you were there.
Touched By September 11th - 9/11 Related Information to Touched By September 11th - 9/11
11th Sep, 2015 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 10

I still remember September 11th as if it were yesterday. When it happened I was in Baltimore, Maryland and was in a waiting room watching the first Twin Tower hit by the plane. At first, like everyone else, I thought it was just a terrible accident, but then when the second one hit I knew there was something more to this - the rest was history.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2015 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

th September Touched

I remember the day very well. My sister was moving and we started the day with it. At first I thought it was a film but as I switched channels, it was everywhere and I began to realise what it would mean. Our televisions were saturated with it. It was incredibly moving and surreal. Even on the other side of the world, we were affected. Then the incredible stories started with heroics and the pages of innocent people who had passed away. This should never be forgotten.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

12th Sep, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

It was a terrible day for America. What followed wasn't just the deaths and destruction of that day but several invasions, and expansion of war as never seen before and many more that die against global terrorism and a hatred of Americans.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 10 th September Touched

The ultimate betrayal on 9/11

TANIA Head had one of the most devastating survival stories of September 11, 2001. But something wasn't right, and the truth will make you sick to your stomach. Ref. Source 1p

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2015 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11
A Friend

th September Touched

I was working on a building remodel in the middle of Texas when 911 happened. We listened to the radio after that for days at the jobsite. I shake my head at myself for how long it took me to realize it was an inside job and that the main stream media cannot be trusted in the least. The work of bringing closure and justice must continue y o you t you. B e / n3xgjxJwedA

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11

Why people lie about escaping 9/11

AN AMERICAN comedian sparked outrage after admitting he lied about escaping the World Trade Centre attacks in 2011. But a psychiatrist says this is incredibly common. Ref. Source 4k

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 - Page 10

Declassified 9/11 pages show ties to former Saudi ambassador

The 28 pages of newly declassified material from the 9/11 Commission released Friday by Congress show multiple links to associates of Saudi Arabian Prince Bandar, the former longtime ambassador to the United States. The pages, sent to Congress by the Obama administration, have been the subject of much speculation over what they might reveal about the Saudi government's involvement in the attacks masterminded by terrorist Osama bin Laden when he led al-Qaeda. The pages were used by the 9/11 Commission as part of its investigation into the intelligence failures leading up to the attacks. Ref. USAToday.

11th Sep, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

My account of September 11th is the same: here. The world has changed so much after that. Please share your thoughts about how September 11th touched you.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Touched By September 11th - 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,