3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

3 5 D Character Rpg Creation - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a different style of game. This is where you will create your character for this game.

STEP ONE. This game you are the character. You stats will be set for you after you post what you feel your stats should be based on your life so far. I can tell you that is you want 18s on all stats you will not get it be honest with yourself.

STEP TWO: Tell us about yourself and your life experiences. This will go a long ways into helping us develop your character.

STEP THREE: Once we have giving our input you can begin to flesh out your character. Here you will decide what race you wish to be if not human. We can adjust your height and weight to fit in with a race you decide. Otherwise you description of your character is your description of who you are and what you look like Describe yourself to the group after all it is you that you will be playing.

This game is in another world not on earth. It is based on 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons rules.

Below you can see the links for the other threads that are the game. Take a look at them and ask question if you have any.

This is where you will post your actions in the main game thread. 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-Playing Game

If you have any questions or just regular in character chat this is the place to do it. 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You as Character Questions and discussions

Please write a review of what you think of this idea and game located 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You as Character Role playing game review.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jason, L1 human artificer

Strength 15
Dexterity 12
Con 14
Int 18
Wisdom 12
Charisma 10

Stats aren't ideal for an artificer, Dexterity and Charisma would normally be the secondary stats, but optimization isn't the point here.

Considered offsetting that with another race, but I'm having a hard time coming up with one that reflects me.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:55pm

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looks good there Daishain. I know the stats are not the best but that is what is going to make this game interesting to say the least. I will work on the main game thread and a party question and general talk thread. So we can get this really going.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmm, come to think on it, would some variant of gnome be appropriate given the theme? The mentality matches in several respects, but physically the shift would be a big one.

Edit: on second thought, nevermind, I'll keep it simple.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:06pm

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

So, my intent is to keep it simple and be a human… although I'm toying with the idea of an elf. Here is why. In reading what we were discussing regarding Daishain's dexterity, I realized I may have erred on the side of caution using that scale. I won't post anything until I get a ruling from you KN.

When I was in the Army I went to two different sniper schools. Also, I'm not sure if you are familiar with it but I was awarded the Presiden't Hundred tab. For those of you not familiar with President's Hundred, it is an award to the 100 top-scoring military and civilian shooters in the President's Pistol and President's Rifle Matches in any given year. I'm a pretty good shot. Now, this would be a bow and not a rifle, but I'm a fair shot with a bow too. To make it more like a rifle I could arm my character with a crossbow… which resembles a rifle. And, I was fairly nimble in some pretty hairy situations in Iraq, Afghanistan, some bad places in South America, and a place or three I can't mention. Knowing this, what would you say my dexterity is?

Also, in the other thread you said I undervalued CON. We can chat in a PM what I meant when I said what I said in that thread. Let me know.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I think you would have your dexterity higher and yes I know what the hundred is I thought about trying for that a couple of the years but I never did. I am not a bad shot I just did not think I could be in the top 100 *smile* I would put your dexterity from what you are saying around 15-16.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation

I'm leaning towards playing a human. The stats I came up with as follows:

Strength 8
Dexterity 16
Con 10
Int 12
Wisdom 8
Charisma 15

I think I had my wisdom a little low before. I raised my constitution up because I do get sick fairly often but I do a lot of hiking etc which should balance it out I assume.

I would like to play a Druid since I love animals and being in the wilderness from time to time. The Druid is very powerful in 3.5 but my wisdom score is very subpar. Would a Druid be playable with that kind of wisdom? I can probably get it up to 10 pretty quickly with a different race than human etc. Would those scores make a decent Druid or would it just be too weak? My other option I'm considering is a sorcerer. I know the stats are more in line for that. I would just rather play a Druid but I don't want to be an anchor for the group.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:31pm

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Raise your strength us to 10 as you do a lot of hiking and stuff you are not as weak as you make yourself out to be I believe. Your wisdom I think should mirror closer to your intelligence as you have a good education and use your smarts well Make wisdom 11 Does that make sense?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (42) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.