Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 283 of 449

Avan does not, and cannot, respond to Albrecht - Page 283 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 283

Out of Character: As much as I'd like to take the free 'cheat death' pass, the +0 modifier I used is correct. I picked up the Detached trait, +1 Will, -1 Reflex, which cancels the Dexterity modifier out. It seemed like a good choice at the time, and in keeping with the flavor of the character. I didn't expect to be dodging fireballs and explosive runes at level 1.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:13pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil isn't wasting any time on introductions or to see what this man's motivations are. He's here and he must be at least part of the reason why Ildrahil was captured. Ildrahil reacts. He thrusts the dagger forward and follows through with his body, trying to produce the most damage possible and keep this threat close.

15th Feb, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is frustrated at this cat and mouse game. He yells out "Good shot, Krusten! But now where's he gone? Any ideas? I don't think we should split up again, but we may have to. Avan, Zork, and Krusten run ahead, I'll revive Lukas and join you shortly." Albrecht looked about and noticed that the frail mentalist was not moving on the ground, he checked that he was still breathing before retrieving the scroll of Cure Light Wounds and casting them until Lukas woke back up.

Out of Character: I am not sure if Lukas is flat dead with so much damage or if he can be revived. I am going to go ahead and roll for the CLW in case he is, so action won't be held up. If he is not, then Albrecht will quickly catch up to the others and chase this mage.

Albrecht Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+1): 3, 5, 6, 4, 4 (5 rolls, as D2-8)

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 283 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Lukas is beyond saving Albrecht feels.

In Game:: There are two doors out of this room besides the one you came in. Be sure to clearly state who is going through which door. Left side or far side.

15th Feb, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

As Albrecht bends over Lukas and inspects him, it becomes clear that he is beyond saving. Albrecht stands up and announces "We can't do anything for him, he is already gone. Which way should we go?"

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: Ildrahil gashes himself pretty good with his dagger. "By the gods I'll have at you" he yells as he moves to get up and lunge for the mage with his newly acquired dagger again.

Out of Character: He's hoping that he can get in shot while the mage doesn't have his dexterity bonus so he can inflict some extra dmage… that critical sure didn't help matters any.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 283

Out of Character: Abnninja, Kntoran generally prefers that we post several actions in advance, usually the next four rounds. It lets him resolve combats more quickly.

P.S. Go Ildrahil! Avenge my character's death, even though you'll never meet him! tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Feb, 2017 - 10:37pm

15th Feb, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 283

Dark Druid says...

Avan does not, and cannot, respond to Albrecht for he is knocked out, as is his cat.

Out of Character: -6 and -2 HP respectively. That means I couldn't have consumed my potion.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Death Saves on D100 (+0): 26, 50, 96, 41, 72 (5 rolls)
  • Cat Death Saves on D100 (+0): 57, 50, 12, 41, 3, 10 (6 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.