Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 296 of 449

Avan will take a longbow, scimitar and dagger, - Page 296 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2017 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Mar, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 296

The Third says...

Zork gets down from the tree and tells the party that it seems like a safe place to camp. He then suggests that in the morning he will like to get his horse free of the stretcher and do some scouting otherwise we could be walking aimlessly.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 11, 20 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is happy with their progress for the day. He knows that it will be slow going for the group with all the gear they have to carry. Albrecht responds to Zork's suggestion saying "I could also prepare some spells to talk to animals tomorrow and we can ask them where they closest settlements are. I thought we would head into the main town, as we have several magic items and will likely need the larger town to actually get a fair price."

Albrecht then helps to setup camp, putting all the sleds together toward the middle of camp, but well away from the fire. He then helps ensure all the horses are tied up properly for the night, and offers to heal anyone who is not at full health. Finally he works with Champ some on his commands to keep him fresh and start training him to learn more.

Out of Character: Albrecht has 3 cure light wounds at 1d8+2 and 4 cure minor wounds at +1 HP each. If you need any healing to be back at full health, just assume Albrecht casts it for you and then roll the results yourself. Also don't forget about natural healing, as we have already slept a night and we will sleep tonight as well.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 24, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 21, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 22, 21, 17, 25 (4 rolls)

8th Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork agrees with Albrecht if he wants to do that. Next day he mounts up and leads the procession towards the town they already know.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 19, 13 (2 rolls)

8th Mar, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 296 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

After a restful nights sleep, Albrecht awakes the next day and goes to commune with nature, choosing speak with animals instead of entangle. He then waits patiently for there to be some birds and squirells overhead. He then casts his spell and asks them how far to the nearest settlement. Most of what he receives is incoherent babble, but between all the animals, he is able to deduce that it is about 1 days flight for most of the birds and nothing else really has any clue. From this he thinks it is probably more than a days walk, but less than several days walk for most animals. He comes back to camp and reports that the town shouldn't be too far down the road to the West. He does his best to estimate it as taking between 2 and 4 days with their current slow speed.

Albrecht then takes the lead again and tries his best to stay far enough ahead of the group to scout any danger, but not so far that he couldn't be back to help them if they needed it.

Out of Character: Sorry KNtoran, if you think I overstepped my bounds by going ahead and presupposing what information Albrecht would find out, but I was just using what information you gave us for free anyways in the Dungeon Master thread. Would the animals mention any threats they were scared of in that direction?

Everyone don't forget your mount's spot and listen checks too.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 22, 25 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 6, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 22, 18, 20, 9 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion speaks up, "A fascinating ability. I have on occasion wondered what that would be like. I think I'll have to be content with my carvings however, I don't have much luck with animals. Perhaps we could talk about your experiences at some time?"

Out of Character: Since we've rehashed this particular road several times, and I doubt our routine is going to shift, any chance we can hit the fast forward button? By all means interrupt it if you determine that something happens en route.

Also, rough estimate on how many wagons would be needed to haul off the goods we were forced to leave behind?

9th Mar, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Krusten dreads the long travel ahead but she does send her birdie up to watch over things. "Go find them" she says as she makes an upward motion with her right arm to give a jump start to her birdie's take off.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 296

The only issue you will have is the barricade that you left blocking the road. It will take you half the day to clear the road. As far as goods left it could take a estimated 15-20 wagons to clear it out. I will speed up to the town. Nothing is left in the area right now since you have cleared out the two main issues east of town within a week.

9th Mar, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 296

Dark Druid says...

Avan will take a longbow, scimitar and dagger, admiring their amazing craftsmanship. "I think I can still remember how to use this," he gives the scimitar a few practice swings. "Yes, very nicely weighted. Sits well in my hand."

He will add his own regular longbow to the pile to sell.

"Trade credit?" Avan is puzzled by it for a moment. "You presume we will trust you to hold to your word. I much prefer bartering if you have something of equal value."

Avan studies them closely and they way they react to his words. Presuming they are honest, "But I see no ill intent withing you. I will be willing to extend my trust but not for long. Just long enough to finish all the caravan runs. I can travel with them to help stand guard."

Avan suggests to the party to see an expert to get the magic items identified, including the chests and wardrobes which may be a bit awkward to carry. The cost of identifying should be subtracted from everything we sell before being split among us.

Out of Character: I'm not presuming the GM will cheat us, it's just a foreign concept to Avan - he doesn't trust at face value, especially merchants and the others that get rich off society's back.

Avan is now level 4 and halfway to level 5.

Sorry for the slow responses. So much to do!

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.