Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 303 of 449

Ildrahil attempts to talk with Krusten to - Page 303 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 303

Bastion says, "Agreed, let us leave in three days, it will also give us time to scout and assess the situation, which should help eliminate uncertainties in the plan."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht agrees and informs the driver of the plan to leave in a 3 days. Albrecht continues to sleep each night outside of the town, more in the woods with Krama. He has Krama stay outside the city so as not to scare people too much. During the days he sees to packing the wagon with their chests of holding and securing the things they need like rations and plenty of rope. He tells the others to meet him outside the north gate on the third morning and he'll have the driver and wagon ready to go.

23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan turns his pockets inside out - they're empty save for lint fluff and a few nuts. He covers up his shiny new gold medallion and says, "Sorry I can't contribute. I'm happy with the decision to leave a few days earlier."

He tries to ensure the Wizard is ready for an attack on a moonless night, ensuring she can either produce light, which we don't actually want to do, or that she's got the Darkvision spell copied and prepared, or a similar ability.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 303 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil spends his few days in town out of the town. Having grown up outside of a very small village, he takes the opportunity to get to know Albrecht. He spends some time making little animal traps and disarming them without setting them off. On the appointed day at the appointed time he goes to meet the group.

23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten takes a different position this time riding at the back so she can see everyone ahead. It is also a good vantage point if she has to kill the wizard. She keeps a careful eye on him. She sends her birdie forward.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion is ready to go, having gone over the scenario multiple times in his head, it is well past time to see the place with his own eyes, and attempt to verify if the plan will work after all.

While on the road, he will attempt to discern further details on Deanna's capabilities. Strengths, weaknesses, and unusual tricks.

If she protests the inquiry, he'll respond by saying, "I do not seek your personal secrets, but the more I know of what you can and will do in the field, the more likely we are to find a way to succeed with no casualties."

Out of Character: In regards to marching order and the like, I believe the War Wagon is the only vehicle being taken. It sounds like we've got Bastion at the fore, the two druids at the sides, and Krusten and Ildrahil bringing up the rear. Deanna would likely be invited to ride in the center, or even on/in the war wagon as she's more vulnerable than most.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 303

What specific questions are he asking her. Otherwise she is vague in her answers like "I am not the most powerful but I am not weak either. I look out for myself first as I am but a hireling here. I will do as I can to protect everyone."

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 303

Ildrahil attempts to talk with Krusten to build up a level of trust between them… if possible. If he is rebuffed he'll just stay quiet beside her, maintaining his guard so as not to be surprised along the road.

Out of Character: Yes, only the war wagon to my knowledge.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:15pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.