Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 322 of 449

Krusten I will need fresh attack and damage - Page 322 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2017 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd May, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 322

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht hears Bastion and returns to finish off the fighter he is still facing. He uses his full attack against the fighter, trying to finish her off quickly.

Krama tries to dodge out of the way of the incoming fire, then turns to full attack at the person, if at all possible. If not, she will lash out at the nearest enemy.

Out of Character: I just realized that I didn't roll my TWF correctly in the last post, so I will reroll all of that now. Also below is Krama's reflex save. Her Full attacks from last post are now directed at the fire breather if he is anywhere in range. Just to be clear the Impeding Stones works like this:

Those who remain standing can move at only half normal speed. Each round on your turn, standing creatures must make either a new Reflex save or a Balance check (Their choice) to remain upright.

Because the stones continuously shift, any attempt at spellcasting requires a Concentration check (DC 16), and any attacks made from within the area take a -2 penalty; this does not stack with the penalty for attacking while prone if the attacker failed his save.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 3rd May, 2017 - 11:27am

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht TWF 1 on D20 (+6): 9, 13, 10 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF dmg 1 on D4 (+6): 7, 7, 10 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF 2 on D20 (+2): 7, 10, 18 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF dmg 2 on D4 (+5): 6, 7, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Krama Reflex on D20 (+4): 21 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Satisfied to see his opponent finally fall, Bastion quickly makes a decision. "We need to retrieve Krusten, and find out where Ildrahil is. I am heading to the west side of the tower, I strongly suggest following or being carried."

Bastion will set off towards where he can hear fighting on the west wall.

Out of Character: If any step up for him to airlift, he'll double move them (Up to 80 feet) and set them down along the northern side of the western tower so they can keep casting next turn without moving themselves.

If not, he'll use the run action with the fly to get over the western wall (120')

In the latter case, if he has enough movement speed left upon seeing what's going on down there to alter course and drop down behind the attackers threatening Ildrahil, he'll do so. (Which should grant the rogue a flanking bonus, and hopefully distract some of the attention from him.).

4th May, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Sorry for not posting sooner, i.e. When I said I would.
Avan's second shot (In round 6) would have been at the fire-breathing man in front of him; since he's the biggest threat and Avan can't see the others. Only now do I notice it's also a critical hit.

In Character: With no knowledge or detail of what is going on elsewhere, Avan focuses on the task at hand. He takes a couple steps back to be out of range of the breath, then fires at the fire-breathing man, or any of the others still alive in the impeding stones. He tries to listen out for commands, updates and general battlefield awareness.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Bow Attack on D20 (+7): 11, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+10): 19 (1 rolls)
  • Eagle Talon on D20 (+3): 6 (1 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)
  • Eagle Talon on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Eagle Bite on D20 (-2): 12 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Cat Bite on D20 (+6): 14, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 7, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Claw on D20 (+1): 18, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (1d3+1) on D6 (+0): 6, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Claw on D20 (+1): 21, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (1d3+1) on D6 (+0): 1, 6 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 322 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: Bastion lands hard behind the three before Ildrahil, striking at two of them with a broad sweep.

Out of Character: been asked to commit a little further and reroll init. No power attack shenanigans, have shield back so AC is 20 again. All single target attacks targeted at weakest looking opponent in reach.

R1 Steely Wind, striking nearest two opponents.
R2 Crusader's Strike, healing Krusten
R3 Standard attack, refreshing maneuvers
R4 Crusader's Strike, healing beneficiary TBD.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Deanna does tell Bastion that she will stay on top of the tower and throw down a few more fireballs if she can.

4th May, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks over the wall, watching his impeding stones catch almost everyone in the courtyard area with its strange shaking slipperiness. He sees Krama mostly dodge a fireball and then viciously attack the guy who launched it. He wants to shout encouragement, but doesn't want to distract her and doubts he can be heard all the way down there over the general den of the war that has broken out. Turning back, he tells Bastion to go on ahead, liking not being in the thick of battle, saying "I'll protect Deanna in case any more fighters come up here." He then rushes over to the side that Bastion takes off over and casts Produce Flame against each of the four fighters down there currently.

Krama continues her full attack against the guy who had breathed fire.

Out of Character: Since you asked Bastion to reroll initiative, I figure Albrecht will need to as well. If not, feel free to ignore it. Albrecht will be using the ranged touch attack feature of Produce Flame to hurl one ball of flame at each of the four fighters. I assume he can hurl 2 per round (1 as a move action and 1 as a standard action); unless you think he can magically hurl all 4 at once. Though I suppose it will take him 1 move action to get to that side, and the standard action to cast the spell. I am not sure if the spell can be cast and hurled in the same standard action. I will leave that to your adjudication.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Initiative on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Rng Tch atk on D20 (+7): 8, 19, 16, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Albrecht Flame dmg on D6 (+4): 5, 10, 10, 8 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 322

Ildrahil continues fighting by Krusten, defending her by attacking the enemy. He thrusts with rapier at the enemy, especially as they react to Bastion.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 322

Krusten I will need fresh attack and damage rolls from you too. Plus any other action you wish to make before you are fully awake.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.