Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 333 of 449

When asked, Avan says, "Krama should - Page 333 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 333

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is breathing hard as the last archer goes down. "I can't believe we actually pulled it off. It was getting desperate there at the end. Everyone contributed amazingly." Taking a second to look around, Albrecht realizes Krama is no where around. "Has anyone seen Krama? Avan you were down in the courtyard is she okay?" As Bastion sets about flying over the fortifications and surveying the scene, Albrecht runs down the stairs as fast as he can to find his new companion. They may not have been together long, but he still felt a deep connection to her and didn't want to find that anything had happened to her.

When he emerges at the bottom, he sees her lying unconscious in the courtyard and rushes over to her. He quickly checks her for life threatening wounds are realizes she's already been stabilized. He retrieves the wand of CLW again and casts several spells until she is back up. He then realizes how badly injured he is, and casts a few more on himself.

Out of Character: I am going to roll 12 CLWs and then take as many as I need to get Krama and Albrecht back up to health. After that he will wander among the group and heal anyone who needs it with the wands as well.

Albrecht Results:
  • CLW 1 on D8 (+1): 3, 2, 9, 4, 4, 2 (6 rolls)
  • CLW 2 on D8 (+1): 6, 3, 3, 6, 5, 6 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion gets the attention of others. "Are we bothering with prisoners, or should I end any that still breathe? Some may have aught of interest to say."

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ildrahil looks at Bastion, "You would just kill them? We can no simply dispatch them." He looks around for support.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 333 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Looking about you will not find any that still breathe. The last ones were the leaders and they would have killed any that we're not giving their all.

2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht would vote to keep any found alive for further questioning.

Out of Character: I know there are not any alive, just registering his vote, so people know what kind of character he is. As for the healing, it looks like he will use the first 5 on Krama for 22 health and the remaining 7 on Albrecht for 31 healing. It isn't quite full, but we don't need to use too much. How many healing spells did Deanna use?

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion shrugs, "By participating in this, you already decided the lives of those here were forfeit. Whatever reasons you had for that choice have not changed simply because they have lost. They can and will present a continuing threat if given the opportunity."

"The question now is whether or not their worth as prisoners outweighs the risks and trouble of keeping them around. I am content either way, I just need to know."

Whenever he has his answer and Bastion completes his check, he'll return and say, "It seems the point is moot, I could not identify any still living. Feel free to check behind me however, I am rather poor at estimating the condition of organic beings."

Bastion will use two of the minor repair kits he has on hand, then go and wait for the others by the cave entrances, watching and listening for signs of life within.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 7:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 333

Deanna used three healing from the CLW wand. She was hurt but not too bad that she could not get back up and do some more damage.

3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 333

Dark Druid says...

When asked, Avan says, "Krama should be stable, but downstairs."

"Bastion, we are more than animals hunting for food. A life is never forfeit if it doesn't want to die in battle. These people were prepared to die for their cause. We have to try and piece together what that cause is."

He follows Bastion around continuing discourse while double checking the bodies and ends up waiting at the cave mouth, looking in and hoping the Darkvision potion won't wear off while inside.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:37pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.