Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 335 of 449

In Character: Avan knows that while everyone - Page 335 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jun, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 335

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht follows right behind Bastion and waits on guard while Ildrahil investigates for traps or other hidden mechanisms.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion tries to assess the room as well as he can. He'll leave the women to the others, but he does say, "Caution, the enemy likes false appearances, they may not be as helpless as they look."

Out of Character: and here is where Bastion's flaws come into play, don't ever put your money on this warforged during a game of poker.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:00am

8th Jun, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht sees the women in the room behind the bar and tries to asses how real their fear, while he doesn't take his eyes off of them. He uses Krama to her full advantage, having her help keep them corralled while he searches. He says to the ladies "My bear here will obey my orders, and right now she is just guarding you, but if you make any hostile moves she will not hesitate to tear you apart. Now answer our questions as best as you can: Are there any others? Is everyone left in the caves civilians? We have no interest in hurting innocent people, but we will defend ourselves if need be."

Out of Character: This is where low charisma bites for Albrecht. He can intimidate them plenty, but actually interacting with them is going to be more difficult. I don't know what kind of bonus you want to give for having a bear threaten them while Albrecht talks, but I will roll my intimidate and other checks unmodified and let you add whatever you think is appropriate KN. All my roles are using Albrecht's skills.

Albrecht Results:
  • Intimiadate on D20 (-1): 18 (1 roll)
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+9): 25 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+10): 18 (1 roll)
  • Gather Information on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

8th Jun, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 335 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten, seeing the whole affair getting out of hand steps forward shaking her head and says, "Albrecht call off your brute."

She then looks for one of the more intelligent out of the lot, someone that isn't crying uncontrollably but at least still looking to see if they can escape or bargain for their life. When she finds that one she will say, "You, yes you, come forward, I just saved your life, at least for now. Now, tell me what I want to know about this place or you will be grub for this bear."

Krusten interrogates about the place, location of everything, people inside, etc.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

8th Jun, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht calls off Krama and goes to wait just outside the door so that he nor his bear will be terrifying these pitiful people any longer. He doesn't think that there is a fighter among them as they were all cowed by his display. He waits out in the room with the bar keeping an ear out for trouble in the room with the women, but looking around to make sure someone doesn't sneak up on them while they are preoccupied.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+9): 26 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+10): 13 (1 roll)
  • Krama Spot and Listen on D20 (+4): 15, 11 (2 rolls)

9th Jun, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Krusten says, "Good, now you will have one more task to accomplish and then you and your friends can have your freedom."

Krusten will then explain that she will go ahead of them and pretend to be in distress trying to get away so the enemy can show their hiding spot. She can then either hide or continue pretending until each enemy is taken out.

Krusten then looks at the others to see if they wish to question them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 335

Bastion, standing back at the door, shrugs at the suggestion in assent, "Bait would be good, I would see this place secured while we still have momentum. This could help avoid surprises along the way."

9th Jun, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 335

Dark Druid says...

In Character: Avan knows that while everyone is occupied in the cave, the gate is open and available for anyone to escape. So he stands watch with Fluffles. If the party need him, they'll shout. And besides, he can take extra time to search the area for himself later.

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry for the lack of posts. Been busy with thesis, catching up with friends, work and will be travelling soon.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot/Listen on D20 (+10): 27, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Spot/Listen on D20 (+6): 21, 13 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.