Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 345 of 449

Avan will order the Darkleaf full plate, making - Page 345 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jul, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 345

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Alright, awesome. Thanks for helping me struggle through all that buying.

In Character: Albrecht goes through town buying what he needs and commissioning what he will need when he gets back. Seeing Bastion with all his new gear, Albrecht remarks that he looks ready to take on more bad guys. Then he mentions a job with Gnolls in the south. Albrecht perks up and says "I would love to go explore the south. I haven't been near the desert yet. I think I have everything I need to be ready. Just let me know when and where we are meeting and I'll be there. Do you know about Gnolls?"

Albrecht thinks about what he knows of Gnolls and relates it to the group.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 7th Jul, 2017 - 6:16pm

Albrecht Results:
  • Knowledge (Nature) on D20 (+8): 12 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion shrugs and says, "Never encountered them before. Supposed to be strong fighters, but too undisciplined to really leverage that strength. I do not know if there is more to them of concern to us."

"If we are doing this, we need to prepare for desert travel, and it may be best to check into what authorities in that region would be responsible for the situation."

Bastion will help the others prepare as best he can, and gather up at the gates for the journey south. He will go ahead and purchase all three of the everfull mugs if his companions neglect to do so. He'll also pick up a good compass and look into maps of the region. If no maps of the desert area seem detailed enough, he'll wait on those until closer to the area in question

Out of Character: Abn was talking to me via PM about the purchases he'd planned to make in the capital, but his list isn't quite done, and I haven't heard from him in a while.

P.S. Also looking to see if a Siberys Compass is available (Secrets of Xendrik).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jul, 2017 - 4:48am

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There is no Siberys compass available but you can get a regular compass. It is just a simple compass nothing fancy.

Out of Character: Do not worry about Abnninja for now.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 345 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion makes a note to himself to seek out an explorer or scout of some description when they arrive at the border.

With little else to prepare, he will await the others for the journey south, his mount Arion with him.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

How are you all traveling there to the boarder? Teleportation to closest town or traveling there by horse?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Unless the others say otherwise, I've been assuming traveling by horse. We can spare two extra weeks of travel time in my estimation. Gives me a chance for another feat retrain in any case, swapping in Extra Essentia.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 345

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am all for traveling by mount as well (It is a bear in my case, but horses in general) that way we have our war wagon. KNtoran, does there happen to be a Tome of Understanding available for the journey? Anything +3 or less (Preferably closer to +3) would be great.

In Character: Albrecht finishes up his purchases and waits with Krama just outside the southern gate on the day they agree to depart. He is anxious to try his new powers and tools he has picked up along the way.

11th Jul, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 345

Dark Druid says...

Avan will order the Darkleaf full plate, making sure it's both +4 and Wild. He pays in advance with the 15% surcharge, total of 62675 gold. He asks if it's possible to have some identifying token of the smith (Technically carpenter, if it's a wooden material) such as a hair or nail clipping.

Avan is happy to buy an Everfull Mug - 280 (40% added)

With the rest of his inventory bought, and in his old leather armor, Avan and Fluffles make final preparations to leave town.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.