Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 49 of 449

Rather off topic, but... I didn't - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2015 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 49

Out of Character: : Hey there. Everyone is actually in the middle of combat, in the middle of the woods, at night, which you could probably class as interesting. Have you just sort of...casually wandered into the midst of this? Also we tend to just use this thread to sum up any actions that the Dungeon Master needs to know about, everything gets posted in the party thread. And welcome to the party smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Lairdham on 17th Jun, 2015 - 6:31am

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2015 - 6:51am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
Alright your character looks good and is approved for play in my 3.5 campaign. You find yourself on a road passing some farmsteads. You see a bunch of farmers on the road talking about something that is going on. Please post in the party leaders thread what you are going to be doing.

Out of Character: [The Dungeon Master told me to Post my actions here] I can only assume I'm off doing my own thing somewhere else as of now

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : My bad, I skim read that when I woke up this morning, missed the bit about you being with the farmers, not us. Feel free to ignore my ramblings.

18th Jun, 2015 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 49 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Arkanoth crosses his arms and thinks for a bit. Then asks, "Well, it's getting pretty dark so they might need some help, and I've got nothing better to do. Do you know where they might be?"

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Avan continues clubbing as his cat double swipes and bites the same target as him. Avan attempts a flank where possible for a +2.

Reposted 2 rounds:
Avan Attacks on D20 (+0): 10, 4
Avan Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 2
Cat claw on D20 (+4): 16, 9, 14, 18
Cat bite on D20 (+-1): 9, 19

KNtoran, I can't remember whether you require critical hits to confirm. Just in case I added some rolls, the 2 d6 should be d3 for the bite and then a -4 not yet added for low strength. I will suggest some things on the dice roller topic.

Avan Ohek Results:
Critical Confirm on D20 (-1): 11 (1 roll)
Bite damage on D6 (0): 6, 6 (2 rolls)

Victor stands and fires the crossbow at another goblin, hastily reloading it afterwards.

Victor FitzGallan Results:
Crossbow Attack on D20 (+2): 19, 15 (2 rolls)
Crossbow Damage on D8 (+0): 8, 1 (2 rolls)

Faerydae maintains the same action as before.

Krusten keeps using her bow until there are no goblins left.

Krusten Results:
Short bow on D20 (+5): 24 (1 roll)
Damage on D6 (+5): 8 (1 roll)

Zork fights on, this is a reminder to use my last roll, the second one, and here is my other roll so that makes two for this round.

Zork III Results:
Battleaxe on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)
Damage on D8 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

19th Jun, 2015 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Arkanoth says, "Bah! I can handle a few goblins! How hard can it be?"
He marches blindly off towards the west, into the dark forest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 49

Zork searches the goblins.

Krusten will search the specific goblins she killed and retrieve the arrows if possible. After she will start looking at the trail from where they came through for any clues about their march.

Faerydae casts a cure minor wounds on Zork for 1HP and then checks to see if Zork will like to return to George's home to get the rest of his wounds healed.

Avan turns to Faerydae, "Do you really think we have time? This was obviously a scouting party and they are probably expected back in their camp soon. I suggest we push on with haste.
"Zork, if you get worse, nature has granted me a limited healing spell like Faerydae's."

Victor puts his crossbow away and steps back onto the trail. "I'm with Avan on this, we go back now we lose any advantage we have, in regards to surprise." He turns to Zork and Krusten, as they search the bodies. "Also, if you two find any of my bolts intact, do you mind collecting them? Thanks."

20th Jun, 2015 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

Rather off topic, but...
I didn't think I would have the option to find them so quickly

After walking around in the dark, Arkanoth decides to actually stop meandering in the forest and actually look for the group.

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot check on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)
  • Search check on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.