Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 505 of 590

Out of Character: Yeah, I think I'm - Page 505 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2017 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 505

The Third says...

Out of Character: We made it in. Good thing we tried or we would be walking away for nothing.

Faerydae, if you are ok with it then do that. We can send back injured your way.

Ok so we move forward now.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Daishain, don't worry. Psicrystals are hardy. They have hardness 8, immunity for all mental effects, and improved evasion. So even if it is an exploding glyph, it will only do half damage (Assuming he fails his save) and then the first 8 of it is neglected anyways. He is also immune to anything that requires a fort save, unless it would effect objects. I don't think you have to worry about losing him.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looks like half the party is suddenly dead and/or will bleed out before anyone can help. And the new guy is stranded with the enemy behind a rock that I doubt the survivors will try opening with the sudden manpower reduction. Does anyone else get the feeling this place was designed for a more experienced group? 2 minotaurs and now a 5th or higher level mage, probably a wizard.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Feb, 2017 - 2:56pm

5th Feb, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 505 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Yeah, but if we'd succeeded think of the gold and XP. Out in the multiverse another version of our party succeeded.

On a more serious note, I thought it was obvious - all of it. I didn't want to metagame the note.

6th Feb, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: If some of you took a full 26 points of damage that means some of you died? Unfortunately, I have no spells to help out right now.

6th Feb, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: If I may suggest taking the scrolls and potions off our bodies. We literally can't complain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 505

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: There are a lot of scrolls of healing between everybody. I think Faerydae would know that at least Avan and Albrecht had some in their backpacks, which should be on their bodies. For economy of action, I would start healing those who can then help you heal others (Aka Avan and Albrecht), then we can reach as many people as possible as quickly as possible. Maybe it won't cost us as many lives as we think.

I also thought it was obvious that this was going to be an exploding arcane mark, but figured Albrecht would have come across the possibility of such things in his training and experience. I wasn't trying to metagame by suggesting that something nefarious could happen by reading the script. Hopefully we can recover from this and lick our wounds. By KNtoran placing Abnninja tied up with the bad guys, I assume he was wanting us to engage them and at least rescue Abninja's character, though again that is metagaming.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 6th Feb, 2017 - 1:07pm

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 505

Out of Character: Yeah, I think I'm going to call it. I don't know how long Faerydae would take to get into the cave, but 2-4 rounds are likely a minimum. Without metagaming, she's likely to go for the people she cares for or at minimum are closer to hand first, neither of which include Lukas. Decent estimation of when he's reached by successful heal check or the like would be 8-10 rounds, or even longer, by which point he's long gone.

I made a gamble creating a character that weak, hoping he could survive the first 2 levels until he really started to come into his own. But if this kind of thing is the pattern in this game, I need something strong right out of the gate.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.