Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 507 of 590

"We'll definitely need the bear. - Page 507 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Feb, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 507

The Third says...

Out of Character: I mistakenly put in the leader thread that I will like you to use one of those scrolls on Zork please.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I agree with Daishain's assessment. I think Faerydae would assume 2d8+3 (Average of 12) should be enough to get whoever you cast it on at least back to 1 HP so they can be up and helping, but in reality Avan is pretty bad off. I would say one for Avan, one for Albrecht, and one for Zork. Whoever wakes up needs to make listen checks and try to revive whoever else they can. I would say Zork needs to make his checks and then rush to get his cure potions and drink them. We may yet recover from this mess.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:29pm

9th Feb, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Seraphina, don't forget about the horses that were outside. Hopefully you had tied them up while we were gone. They couldn't fit on the ledge to enter the cave, so if not they are roaming free and eating grass. Just something that will likely come up later when we go back outside.

9th Feb, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 507 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Ok? Are you suggesting that Faerydae should go back outside to check on them / stay with them? I guess her work in the cave is done?

9th Feb, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Seraphina, I am not sure. I would say that Faerydae's work in the cave is done, but I don't know your character as well as you do. Would she rather stay and make sure everyone is okay and awake, or leave the potentially dangerous situation to those better equipped to handle it? And just to be clear, Albrecht would thank Faerydae for her quick action and coming to the party's salvation. Though it might not be stated so clearly until they are for sure out of danger and the situation is resolved.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Lukas considers the laughter, "If that is the mage who just blew us up, we need every advantage we can get. Think we can set up an ambush?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 507

Dark Druid says...

"With my spell running right now, I'd prefer to press the attack," Avan says. "I don't think the swarm will come in handy, but may be I can summon a bear or something else instead."

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 507

"We'll definitely need the bear. The fighters among us are more than half dead, and I'm in the same boat. We can't afford any more mistakes."

Lukas hesitates, "Look, I'll support you as best I can, just please tell me you know what you're doing here"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.