Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 547 of 590

Out of Character: you can thank him with an - Page 547 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 547

Out of Character: Agreed, I'd save MSS for now. A gryphon or something similar helping the animal companions at the gatehouse would probably be the best bet.

Krusten, just so you understand what Kn needs from you: Just talked to him, and he's ruling that Bastion's healing surge thingy will be enough to get her up to 0 HP. (I was pretty sure it would be -1, but not gonna argue) So starting at initiative count 20 of the next round, Krusten will be conscious, though moving around or taking much in the way of action will be dangerous.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Oh, man, Alchyrogue. That's not how Produce Flame works at all! It's not Scorching Ray. It should've granted you a flaming ranged touch attack for 4 minutes, but hurled as a standard action. I'm not about to complain though.
I hope KNtoran noted they were touch attacks because that's super useful against armored low-dexterity targets. In hindsight, I should've prepared it. It's all water under the bridge now.

Since I can clearly see the hippogriff I am going to play Avan as though he assumes you've had success upstairs - so you can take on the one guy heading up there now.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: welcome back Krusten.

You should be able to drink a potion, but be forewarned that doing so provokes an AOO, and I think there's still one guy standing over you. Might want to add a clause stating that you'll wait until you're clear in that regard.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 547 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Looks like we may have just lost our evoker, hopefully she's not dead dead. Albrecht, before they shoot you more, I suggest healing yourself and getting away from that edge.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If Bastion can still fly I recommend going to check on the health (Or lack there of) of our mage.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Fly is still up, will be for a while. Bastion wouldn't have a clue that Deanna is down. Fortunately in that regard, checking on the mages up top is the next logical choice anyways, followed by heading down to assist in the general melee.

I have to say, I'm loving the imagery I'm getting for Bastion in this fight, he's flying around and kicking arse like an old school Iron Man.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th May, 2017 - 5:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 547

Out of Character: There's no doubt Bastion has been our savior for this little bit of fun we've gotten ourselves involved in.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 547

Out of Character: you can thank him with an extra share of loot biggrin.gif

That is of course if we get out of this. Its looking more promising now than it did a few rounds ago, but things could still go south.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.