Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 560 of 561

Albrecht says "I don't like it - Page 560 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:31pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 560

The Blademaster says...

Out of Character: Kyr, a few comments in response to your leader thread post

The only kind of flying ring is horribly overpriced.

Assuming he doesn't want to graft on demonic wings that will slowly drive him insane… the cheapest source of all day flight I know of is winged mask(13k). Gloves of Dexterity +4 are 16K, basic shadow and silent moves enchants are 3,750 each. All told, that's 36.5k. Ildrahil has somewhere over 200k gp to work with, so there is plenty of room for other stuff.

Immediate suggestion, bump gloves of Dexterity up to +6 if possible. Shadow and Silent Moves can also be upgraded, to +10(15k) then +15(33.75k).

From there, he could use a weapon upgrade, if it were me, I'd be inclined to slap a prismatic burst enchant and a basic +1 onto that rapier (+1 weapon going up to +2 would cost 6k, and MIC version of prismatic burst is a flat 30k), then buy a scabbard of keen edges to go with it (16k) The keen property would make that rapier critical on rolls between 15 and 20, and the prismatic burst adds lots of bonus effects when you critical

Get Silent,shadow, and Dexterity gloves at max, and add all the rest together and the total comes up to 168.5k if everything is available at book price, still room for a few more trinkets like a ring of protection.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Ah, but there should be a 10% charge above book price for most of them (So 185.35K gold), possibly more for armor.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"I tghink we will need to draw a map for ourselves," Avan admits. "The five gold is more a formality. And a scout would be useful, especially if he knows where to find food. Though, perhaps we should find someone more local to the desert."

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 560 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht responds "I would agree, but I don't think we are going to find any natives of the dessert that are both friendly enough and smart enough to help us navigate it. I imagine most natives are animals and those that aren't are going to be unfriendly like the gnolls. Though I suppose we could catch one and force it to help us, I for one would never be able to trust it and think it is unnecessarily cruel. Between your and my sense of direction, I think we could handle it, but if there is someone who has a little more knowledge of the local area, I don't have any problem with hiring him."

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Blademaster says...

"Let us hire this guide. If another with more direct knowledge of the area is encountered, we can reassess then. But we should not count on finding such a person.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Ildrahil
Rogue 2 Fighter 2

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Ignoble says...

Ildrahil considers all that was said and agrees, "Yes, a guide would help greatly in these parts and the cost is a pittance."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Page 560 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

The Blademaster says...

"Hmm, I don't like this"

Out of Character: and neither do I, I can pretty much guarantee we'll be ambushed if we just march in there. Rather wish we had eyes in the sky for this.

Abn, weren't you considering a flight item in your purchases? Did you ever get your stuff?

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 560

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht says "I don't like it much either, but I don't have a good way around this problem. None of my summons can act as good reconnaissance allies, unless we already know we are pretty close. If we rest a bit here and I focus, I can can choose my higher level spells. One of which is stone shape, so using this canyon's natural stone, I can either cut off part of their army, or cut us a path through the stone they use to block our retreat in an ambush."

Post Date: Sat Sep 23, 2017 - 7:27:23 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We interrupt Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread to share wisdom from past years:
HistoricToday is: 23rd September (GMT), in history on the 23rd of September, 1973 AD the following event happened:
Former Argentine President Juan Peron returns to power
Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

East Timor

Country of the day East Timor

Unanswered Threads for East Timor, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 2.9 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes