Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 584 of 590

Would a multi-class Rogue 4th level (6000 - Page 584 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Jun, 2018 - 5:48am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 584

The Resiliant says...

Sure, our female Cleric, could probably heal you, Rivoril needs to catch up with her himself. Not to mention, there is quite a few injured townsfolk to attend to now.
Where exactly is Sky now, in relation to all the other things happening?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

To explain my absence for a while he passed out again I know not a good reasons so was thinking if its ok with Knighton I could add to my character description sky having a illness that causes blackouts unless he has a particular potion to stop that and as to where he is he is struggling to move down a hallway without falling.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Icon, in case you missed it, Kn is waiting on attacks for the jackal.

Red, it's good to have an in character excuse for an absence, but be careful not to oversell it. You don't want whatever the excuse is to interfere when you actually are here.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2018 - 3:36pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 584 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I know and thanks for the warning not to over use and over sell right now I'm working on it having a stronger affect because his wings just grew taking a lot out if him leaving him weaker then normal.

15th Jun, 2018 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Unless, Rivoril finds something really interesting out in the wilderness. Or there is a compelling argument for him to actively pursue the enemy, to their lair.

He will proceed back to the village, and seek out the Cleric for healing,himself and also assist her with cleaning, gathering up the wounded.

21st Jun, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

According to my calculations, Rivoril now has a total of 8,100 exp. From previous 3,640 adding on 4,500 exp, recently, Could make him a level 4 Rogue.
Or 6000 exp with 2100 remainder towards next level.

Should he remain as a Rogue or multi-class? If KN permits it? If so what other type?
The reason I would suggest that, would be to enable the character to better utilize healing and or magic to more effectively aid the party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 584

You can multi class without a issue. Just make sure you remember the total levels. Just remember restrictions on armor and other items.

21st Jun, 2018 - 9:05am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 584

The Resiliant says...

Would a multi-class Rogue 4th level (6000 exp), and Thaumaturgist 2nd level (2100) work?
Rivorils Charisma is a bit low, so no bonuses there. May be problematic, with diplomacy check and summoned planar ally.But Intelligence, would benefit.

Spell focus: Would need to select a school of magic, to gain +1 on saving throws. Must be able to cast a summon planar ally. In Rivoril's case, preferably be chaotic in nature. Most likely either an outsider type, or elemental.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.