Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 588 of 590

Okay, I doubt they're coming after - Page 588 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  584 585 586 587 588 589 590 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 588

Hey guys sorry for the delay been busy and I sorta forgot about his how is everyone and what have I missed and am I far behind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Wow, did not expect to see you again.

Okay then, a couple of things:
-Kntoran basically disappeared Sky, you might be able to convince him to bring him back, but frankly that's likely to be a tough sell.
-If the players and GM of a game cannot be sure if you'll be around, it leaves them hanging, and isn't fair to them. You need to be sure that this is something you want to contribute to on a regular basis. This game can be very rewarding, but it is cooperative by nature. In order to get something out of it, you have to put in some effort.
-When you were here, Sky wasn't interacting with the others anyways, because you decided he was unconscious in a hallway, or something else along those lines. Our characters have had no interaction with each other, no reason to even seek Sky out and see what is holding him up. And if all we know of him is that he apparently keels over at the blink of an eye, we certainly have no reason to bring him along into a dangerous situation. If you continue in this game, we will do our part in making him part of the group, but you need to do your part as well.

Am I making sense here?

To actually answer your question, we've started infiltrating the ruins the enemies are coming from, took out a pack of trolls, and are presently trading arrows with a bunch of ogres that managed to get close thanks to a concealed wall. I would not say that Sky is incredibly far behind, he could in theory show up having traveled from the village to where we are.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2018 - 11:02pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2018 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes you are and I have way more free time now then I did before I just couldn't think of a way to explain not being around without a good reason so went with sky had a rare illness that caused him to pass out and if Kntoran Is OK with and agrees with it the reason Sky disappeared out of the blue was to seek out a cure for it.

9th Oct, 2018 - 9:17am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 588 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Hello Red, I agree with Daishain here, particularly the part of regular contributing in the game.

While I understand that things happen in real life. That can reduce the time of a players input, in the play by post game. There, still needs to be an explanation, for it.

Although, KNtoran hasn't awarded you any experience points, yet. He has however, said that your "Character," has wandered off west. Which means, you will still need to "Role-play," how, you will be heading back to us, or the village? Or getting your bearings?

Find out, from KN, how he wants you to do this? In the "Party leader thread"? Or "Party thread"?

Hopefully, you can find your way back to us, and have more interraction.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

So guys how far from the town are you and what is everyone's levels so I can see how best to help.

10th Oct, 2018 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Nameia
Knight of the Wild
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 3 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Mistress of the Wild says...

Just to be clear, we have shot 2 rounds of arrows and now the fog is up and we can not see and bastion is leading us towards Q21 ish?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 588

Pretty much, though most of us were close to that point already. It was just our errant Rogue and druid that were out in the open.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 588

Okay, I doubt they're coming after us any time soon and we need enough time to recover that we might as well not rush back in ourselves. Short duration buffs will almost certainly have expired by the time we engage anything anyways.

As I see it, we have three options, I don't fully like any of them, but it is what it is:
-Prepare as best we can, and go on in. It might surprise them, it might not. Either way we'd be going in with very few spells in reserve.
-Fortify the entry by whatever means we can find, and make camp. I would actually suggest doing so on top of the ruin, the remnants of the walls should still be a potent defense.
-Return to the village for now. This could have the advantage of letting us fully rest while others kept watch through the night, but it also lets them get up to whatever they wish.

I wish we could be sure that there was only the one entrance. If there's more than one, camping here probably isn't an option, they'd just go hit the village while we're watching the wrong spot. If there is just the one, then blocking their exit is our best move.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:18pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.