Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 136 of 174

Welp, couple things: -This is a support thread - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 174 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 136

KN,

In my rush to get on a broken plane I post Ildrahil's action in the party thread. I made rolls there. Do you want to look at it there so I don't get a second set of rolls?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:20pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will be posting soon again in the main thread I can look at your rolls. I normally do not look in that thread *smile*.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I know. Please keep one eye closed when you look in there so you don't see anything you aren't supposed to see *wink*.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 136 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Anything I see in there does not mean anything until it is in the leader thread. I let you all hash things out in there and will only post in there to clarify things. Most of the time I do not even look in there.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In any case, I'm not sure you got what I was asking for earlier, permission to take Totemist levels and have a more suitable in character description of the stuff it grants? Zero mechanical changes of course, fluff only. I guess you could say I am asking to call a rose by another name.

Either way, level 3 Warblade allows me to add my Intelligence modifier to critical confirmation rolls. Since critical confirmation rolls are not a thing in this game, think we can replace that bonus with something similar?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sounds good to me. I think we can make it work. I am sure that if something does not look right we can change it up some.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 136

Hi everyone, please see my Rob Introduction to know more about me.

We play using the 3.5 version. I chose a gnome druid as my character not really knowing how complex of a class it would be. I find I am constantly forgetting all of the different spells, modifiers, and other numbers involved with the game. Would anyone know of a group I could join, or would anyone like to start a new campaign? I was hoping to use the same character I'm already using.

Thanks in advance.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Welp, couple things:

-This is a support thread for a specific Play By Post game, not really intended for 'what game could I join?' questions. That's fine though, we can answer such things here.
-There are two ongoing 3.5e games on these boards. Both of them are run by the much respected Kntoran, who generally has an open door policy when it comes to new players.
-I don't know how well we will be able to accommodate you playing the same character however. One of Kn's games has a theme where you enter the world as yourself, just like you are in the real world. The other game already has two druids in the party. With both games, you'd be entering in as a level one character.
-Also, while I appreciate that your main purpose in coming is to allow yourself some practice for the other game, I have a request that would be echoed by most here. If you are going to play, get invested and involved, don't treat this as some temporary diversion. It is both disrupting and disappointing to have people disappear on us without cause.
-If you need guidance, you can always ask, 3.5e is a complicated thing.
-If I haven't scared you off somehow, the game threads are through the following links. Take a look over the campaigns, and if interested in joining, make a post in the appropriate character creation thread

"Standard" 3.5e game Main Thread: Source 8k Character Creation thread: Source 4b

"You are the character" 3.5e game Main Thread: Source 3d Character Creation thread: Source 7u.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.