Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 150 of 160

I do not read the party thread that is for - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Oct, 2017 - 10:23pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 37 64 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 150

The Resiliant says...

I can actually make traps, using the crafting skill. But at this stage I need to gauge if there will be a market for them.

I also need to ascertain if the Settlement needs, practical assistance in keeping certain creatures out.

At this stage, I need to find out if the certain creatures are Gnolls and or Hyenas?

Or some other smaller vermin, that are taking Farmers livestock?

Post Date: 20 April 2018 - 10:50 am / Post ID: #

Sun Tzu Quote "How to make the best of both strong and weak--that is a question involving the proper use of ground." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

They will tell you only Gnolls have taken livestock but they have not seen any come around since the group went south into the desert.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 150 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Have Avan's arrows been doing anything? Or should I be rolling one per round? I thought multiple might go faster, especially if we begin kiting.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Avan has yet to hit it with an arrow. I am keeping track of your arrows and since it is flowing differently I am doing the rounds one at a time right now unless something else changes.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

The Resiliant says...

For Rivoril, the specific action now, is walking in the busiest areas.
Looking out for Tradesmen shops, or workshops. Even Guilds in the vicinity. Noticing if they are open for business?

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Page 150 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions

Ignoble says...

I saw that I will update this all tomorrow. Ran out of time tonight. Not to worry I have not forgotten.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 150

The Blademaster says...

He didn't specify, but I'm pretty sure that Albrecht had intended to stay out of reach. IE more than the construct could move in a turn. That is what we were talking about in the party thread at least. I'll make my post assuming that the ruling stands.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 12th Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 150

Ignoble says...

I do not read the party thread that is for the party to talk about things. If it is not in the leader thread for me to see it did not happen. SO to clarify party thread is like Out of Character: while leader thread is the In Game: actions.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1.9 Day(s) Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Trans 2.6 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abelard 2.7 Days Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 3 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 6th Apr, 2018 - 2:59am
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm