Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 162 of 174

Okay, and what would they be relaying? Like - Page 162 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th May, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 162

Dark Druid says...

I know it was a bit unclear, but just want to ensure you know that Body of the Sun affects all creatures around Avan, not just the one he attacks. I was wondering if that changes the situation, before I post when I get up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes all of them took the added damage thus the reason they are dropping a bit faster around you .

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Avan is notably flagging, Bastion's healing will go to him instead of himself.

So 8 more HP, enjoy.

1st Jun, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 162 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Could I have redirected Bastion's 8 healing to the Jackal? Avan actually has enough HP, and it's hard to know since I can't communicate that in bear form.

If not then the jackal would have fallen on round 24 to -1, been revived by 1 from Lesser Vigour, and while stable on 0, attacked and sent himself back down to -1.

And just making sure that the bandits around Avan took the 5 and 3 fire damage in rounds 21 and 22, because it wasn't written and the jackal did take that damage (Causing this fiddly situation).
How many burnt bandits are still alive?

1st Jun, 2018 - 9:02am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivorils plan is to first get himself healed, then get some help to build extra traps before nightfall.
For the undead attack at night he will require that his bow be endowed with magic, again to become +1, so as to hit the undead wave that is expected to arrive.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion's healing there would go to whomever seems to be flagging the most. If the jackal was obviously not doing well, he'd be the target.

Kn, what can those on the roofs relay about the women being taken? Primarily looking for how far off are they and how difficult it would be to intercept those taking them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 162

Yes those on the roof can rely that information but you still have other bandits around you so if you take off to intercept you can leave yourself open for AOO. The healing can go to the Jackal. A quick look around you shows 7 burnt Bandits.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:43pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 162

Okay, and what would they be relaying? Like I said, mostly looking for how far out of reach the captives are.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.