Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 163 of 174

Hi guys sorry for being inactive but I'm - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 163

Check the leader thread as I believe Susan told you what is going on so you know. Getting to them after the bandits have all disengaged would be hard as the bandits are all heading towards those with the captives to guard their retreat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I have my own means of disengaging, so I suppose its now a race between me and them.

Too bad I'm not a little higher level, there's a feat/stance combo that could have made it almost impossible for them to get away from me. (Stand Still feat makes their speed go to 0 if hit by AOO, Thicket of Blades means any movement, even withdrawals and 5' steps, provokes AOOs, but I don't quite qualify for those yet).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:01pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Can I get some additional details on the situation with the prisoner takers? Bear in mind, a lot of those you described as disengaging to protect them should still be tied up with Avan+jackal.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 163 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

While there were some around you and some around Avan there were others who were shooting arrows too that could disengage and get to make a line between you and those who have the hostages. The ones shooting arrows were over a dozen not including those that came to get the hostages who seem to be better armored and one with them is wearing robes keeping armed bandits between them and any hostiles. The better armed each has one woman. They are on horses. There seems to be a large cloaked figure that is bigger than the others around to include those on horseback moving among them.

6th Jun, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Would Arilynia and Rivoril be able to ride the summoned Hippogriffs, or is the exotic saddle and training required as written in the monster's description?
If not, can Avan share his jackal with either of them so they ride together?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Hippogriffs will not be able to be ridden but your jackal can accept other riders as you desire to transport them closer. I do think that Rivoril was going to see the cleric for healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 163

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, changed his mind about seeing the Cleric first. Will see her second, after trying to chase down the remaining bandits.
That's why he proceeded to get off the roof in a hurry.
If Avans jackal, was to transport him into bow range all the better?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

Hi guys sorry for being inactive but I'm back and I have a question but can Dungeons & Dragons character used in different campaigns keep there level or level up in different campaign's or is it campaign only?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.