Bill Clinton - Page 3 of 7

Bill Clinton says Americans need 'psychiatric' - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Oct, 2010 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

[Analysis] Both Loved & Hated, and which side of the fence are you on?
Bill Clinton Related Information to Bill Clinton
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton
A Friend

Bill Clinton - Page 3

While you may say Presidents have little effect of policies, I will disagree Bush-wacker is what put us in war today. He is the one, whom is making all these idiotic decisions.

While I do think that Bill was a good president, weather selfish or not, he did a good job. I do not agree with some of the things he did with taking care of middle east issues, BUT there is a lot more to the world.

What he does in his personal life, or in his bedroom/office is his business, there are leaders of other countries who were much more flamboyant with their bedroom habits.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton to be UN Haiti envoy

Bill Clinton is to be the new UN special envoy to Haiti, a spokesman for the former US president says. Ref. Source 2

Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton (Hover)

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton
A Friend

Bill Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

I think that this will be a nice job for him. The only down side I can see to this is the Haitian women are no longer safe. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton Hospitalized

Former President Bill Clinton Hospitalized in New York City [4:33 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

11th Feb, 2010 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton is no longer a spring chicken, looks like he will have to slow himself down from here on. This is what happened:

international QUOTE (USAToday)
WASHINGTON (AP) -  An adviser to Bill Clinton says the former president has had two stents placed in one of his coronary arteries. The adviser, Douglas Band, says Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital on Thursday after experiencing chest discomfort. Band says that after seeing his heart doctor, Clinton underwent the procedure to place the stents in the artery. Band says Clinton is in good spirits.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Feb, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton

Personally, I feel our economy appeared to be boosted by him while he was in office. I have always had serious doubts this was because he is some sort of mathematical genius or anything like that.

Also I always feel anger when people discount improper sexual activities like cheating. They are not ok, and the fact that most Americans don't care anymore shows how far we have fallen. I feel it is very much our business, he represents our country.

I don't think he was a good president at all, we have had only a handful of decent presidents. I wouldn't put him in the top 30.

Rather off topic, but...
Why did the American people collectively "slap Bill Clinton a high five" for adultery. Then when a Senator or someone else is caught they have to resign from their position in shame. Does this sort of logic seem insane to anyone else?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2010 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton - Page 3

The White House says this about Bill Clinton,

international QUOTE
Clinton and his running mate, Tennessee's Senator Albert Gore Jr., then 44, represented a new generation in American political leadership.

Source 8

So in answer to why the whole adultery thing was just a slap on the wrist,

international QUOTE
...a new generation in American political leadership

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Bill Clinton says Americans need 'psychiatric' help

The man from Hope doesn't seem to be giving a very hopeful message these days, calling half of America angry souls who are in need of 'psychiatric' help. It's one thing when a talking head says something like that - but a former President of the United States? Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Bill Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,