Bill Clinton - Page 5 of 7

Its almost like he thinks his wife doesn't - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2015 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

[Analysis] Both Loved & Hated, and which side of the fence are you on?
Bill Clinton Related Information to Bill Clinton
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2012 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Clinton - Page 5

Fight! Bill Clinton and Obama bizarrely at odds

It's been a bizarre few days as Bill Clinton dissed Barack Obama on several occasions. Now he's walking back out in front of the media, tail between his legs and doing a little damage control. Only, slick Willy just couldn't resist - and bashed Obama yet again! Why is he doing this? Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Bill

Peres Academic Center pays Bill Clinton $500,000 for gala event:

The Peres Academic Center has paid former US president Bill Clinton $500,000 for a headlining appearance in Rehovot on June 17. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

If The Clintons Are Worth 50 Million, Why Do They Get Nearly A Million A Year From The Taxpayers?:

Obama Bush Clinton CarterSince leaving the White House, the Clintons have earned at least 100 million dollars and currently have a net worth of up to 50 million dollars. So why in the world do the taxpayers need to give Bill Clinton $944,000 to fund his extravagant lifestyle in 2014? Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton 'still has mistress"

BILL Clinton reportedly has a buxom blonde mistress who visits so often the former US president's Secret Service detail have dubbed her "Energiser". Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton strays from Hillary's Israel script and knocks Netanyahu:

In a conversation with pro-Palestinian activists in Iowa, the former president agrees: the Israeli PM won't make peace 'unless he's forced to.' Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2014 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton

Clinton caught ogling woman

A FORMER Clinton aide said she once threatened Bill Clinton over his womanising as a pic shows him lost in, erm, admiration of a beautiful woman. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton - Page 5

Bill Clinton told CNN that Hillary Clinton faces a youthful, energetic field of GOP opponents and that "They're no dummies."

Speaking on "State of the Union" With Jake Tapper, Clinton said his wife has an "Impressive" List of possible opponents if she wins the Democratic nomination for president.

Bill Clinton didn't say which candidate he thinks will get the GOP nomination.

"I don't know a lot of them ... If I did and I thought I knew who'd win, I probably still wouldn't say." Ref. CNN

15th Jun, 2015 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Its almost like he thinks his wife doesn't have a chance at winning as president. But if she does that will be a lot of firsts for America.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Bill Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,