American Idol - Page 3 of 15

I find this competition a bit bias. The judges - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th May, 2009 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2007 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

American Idol - Page 3

AMERICAN IDOL FINALLY CLINCHES AN EMMY

With a dash of charity and some posthumous help from Elvis Presley, smash hit American Idol clinched its first Emmy in six years to avoid becoming the biggest loser in the history of US television's highest honours.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4195870a1860~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Idol American

Anyone watching this season episodes? I don't have a favorite yet. I think the legally blind man is very talented with the piano but not much with the singing. I think Lil has a tremendous voice and reminds me a lot to Whitney Houston.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

San Diego's Lambert sings his way onto 'Idol's' finale

San Diego's Adam Lambert is one step closer to becoming America's "Idol." Lambert, 27, will compete against Arkansas' Kris Allen, 23, for this year's "American Idol" title, it was announced last night. Ref. Source 6

14th May, 2009 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Idol American

Wow, this show can be truly shocking sometimes. Gowkey left even though he was never in the bottom three and the one who was in the bottom three several times made it to the finals! *shaking head* Anyhow, I am not very happy about Adam Lambert being on the final, he is way overrated and when he starts his "screaming/pitching" thing truly annoys me, he does that in EVERY SINGLE song, way too much for my taste.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

Idol American

I know that in vegas that Adam has long been the favorite. I believe that he is going to win this season. I know that he was not my choice. People are comparing him to Elvis.

14th May, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

American Idol

Those comparing him to Elvis have been drinking and not necessarily water. laugh.gif

For me, he likes to imitate Freddy Mercury from Queen...He does this pitching thing with his voice just like Freddy used to do but since I am a fan of Queen comparing the kiddo with one of the best performers in the world like Mercury was is comical.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

American Idol - Page 3

I have not watched the show enough to really compare him to anyone. IF he is like you say and has a range simular to Freddie (one of the best ever) then I can see why he is a favorite to win. The Elvis thing I agree with you they were drinking or putting very harmful chemicals in their bodies. I do not understand why we need to see a new "american idol" every year. To me it all hollywood flash.

14th May, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I find this competition a bit bias. The judges should just critique the music without having to sway viewers to a personal favorite. I also find the choice of rock as the last theme seems to suit Adam the best - is that a by chance kind of thing?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,