American Idol - Page 4 of 15

Idol fans want Paula Abdul on show American - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jul, 2009 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
15th May, 2009 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 4

I dislike Adam Lambert - that screamy/shrieking/tongue-hanging thing he does in *every* song is just sickening. Also, I get the impression from him that he expects the rave reviews he gets -- way over-confident -- and I feel that it has been very biased on the judges' part to "gush" over him every time he sings. Yes, he has incredible range, he has stage presence because of his experience in theater, but he gives me the creeps.

Kris, on the other hand, is like a complete opposite! He's sweet, down to earth, and just adorable. And I really enjoy his voice and his different style with the music. Go Kris!

Even if Adam doesn't win the competition, I'm sure he will be famous. I definitely do not look forward to hearing that awful tone of voice on the radio for the next 10 years.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Idol American

Wow, they're crazy people everywhere. A woman last night was arrested after American Idol taping because she approached the ex-girlfriend of Simom Cowell and tried to choke her!

LOS ANGELES - Police arrested a woman Tuesday night after officers said they saw her try to choke Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend as she left a taping of "American Idol."

"Extra" correspondent Terri Seymour, who dated Cowell for several years, was not injured.

Janice Thibodeaux, 33, remained jailed Wednesday on nearly $54,000 bail for suspicion of felony battery, said Los Angeles Police Department Officer Norma Eisenman.

Eisenman said officers saw Thibodeaux try to choke Seymour as she was leaving the Nokia Theater, where "American Idol" is shot.

Officers chased Thibodeaux for a short time before catching her, Eisenman said.

"It was all so sudden," Seymour said in an "Extra" interview Wednesday. "Very scary....

22nd May, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

We were delighted when Kris Allen won the competition. I'm sure Adam Lambert will have a successful career, but I never liked that screechy tone to his voice.

The grand finale on Wednesday was bizarre, in my opinion. Queen? Kiss? Lionel Ritchie?!? And then that wacky bikini girl and Kara DiGuardi face-off. Crazy.

I'm glad this season is finally over.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2009 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Idol American

Idol finale viewing figures drop

This year's American Idol finale drew its lowest audience ratings in the US since 2004, according to early figures. Ref. Source 7

23rd May, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Idol American

I knew Kris would win. I is good to see that the US is not easily fooled into the wishes of the biased judges constantly 'telling' everyone that they should vote for Adam.

23rd May, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

American Idol

I was not pleased with the result but it is the people's vote. I did not like Adam but for me he was way a better singer and performer in the whole competition than Kris who was in the bottom three so many times!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 4

American Idols Live

Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, Danny Gokey and the other top 10 contestants hit San Diego Sports Arena for "American Idol 2009 Summer Tour." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Idol fans want Paula Abdul on show

American Idol fans have launched a grass-roots campaign to keep Paula Abdul as a judge on the No. 1-rated US television show after her manager said she had not received a new contract proposal and might leave the singing contest. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,