American Idol - Page 2 of 15

AND THE 'AMERICAN IDOL' WINNER - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th May, 2007 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
19th Apr, 2007 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 2

Any comments on Sanjaya Malakar? He does have talent, but certainly not enough to win the big prize. I was relieved when he was finally ousted last night.

Actually when I saw his pics I wasn't sure if it was a girl or a guy (not because of the hair but certain features). The public seemed to like him a lot.

Rather off topic, but...
I am getting cable soon, so hopefully I will be able to watch some of these shows. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2007 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Idol American

Yes, Sanjaya's definitely one of those young males who (I think) are not yet sure of their masculinity.

I'm not sure if "the public" liked him so much as very young girls did! He was quite popular with the preteen crowd, and I'm sure he will have some type of career out of this experience on Idol.

Rather off topic, but...
I don't have cable either, but we watch at mom's house or in the clubhouse here. Actually, you can watch a lot of it right on the internet. The American Idol website has videos of the performances, and also the judges reactions to each one.

19th Apr, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, the girls were crazy about him and I read today that "he will live forever on YouTube" laugh.gif. One of the judges, I think it was Simon did not like him at all (yet again, who he really likes?).

Rather off topic, but...
Roz, with the amount of channels you all have in the US who needs cable? *wink* Here we have only 3 channels. One, called the information channel ( boring and repetitive shows) the other is mainly old American TV shows and the main one I only watch it for local news. The promote "Pretty Woman" like if Julia Roberts just finished filming it. *laughs*

20th Apr, 2007 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Idol American

I was actually very excited to hear last season's contestant, Chris Daughtry's, new release on the radio yesterday - it was excellent! Also, Carrie Underwood took several awards at the CMT event this week, and I heard Taylor Hicks is on tour around the US.

Rather off topic, but...
The area where we live is remote enough (100 miles from L.A. and San Diego) that we can't get the signal from regular broadcasting. We have to have cable or we have *no* TV!

20th Apr, 2007 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Idol American

Taylor is an amazing and talented man, besides he has a great personality. It is interesting because he does not have the *look* that most young girls always look for, it is good to see for once talented being rewarded over looks.

Rather off topic, but...
Wow, you are in a worse position!

22nd Apr, 2007 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

American Idol

I was glad to see Sanjaya go, though he didn't do too bad the week he sang the love song in Spanish (I think it was). Still, he is not talented enough to be in the top seven. The first week of the competition when LaKisha sang the Jennifer Hudson song, she blew me away. She has been one of my favorites since based on that performance. She hasn't done as well since however. My favorite is Blake Lewis. I really like his style and he has a great voice. Though she is very talented, Jordin Sparks doesn't really do it for me but I bet she will win.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2007 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 2

My daughter *loves* Blake! I think he's very talented, and he's got really good tone and control to his voice, but his style isn't really my taste. It's cool the way he can re-mix the songs to fit how he performs.

I'm all for Belinda Doolittle. I love the fact that she was a backup singer and is now coming into her own.

24th May, 2007 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

AND THE 'AMERICAN IDOL' WINNER IS ...

The big voice overwhelmed the beatbox Wednesday night as Jordin Sparks was crowned the newest and youngest "American Idol."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/23/a...l.ap/index.html

American Idol
American Idol (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,