American Idol - Page 13 of 15

American Idol - Season 10 Episode 5 "Auditions - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Feb, 2011 - 8:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

?
Poll: Are you normally pleased with the chosen winner on American Idol?
  Yes       15.38%
  Most of the time       69.23%
  Seldom       15.38%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

The Search for a Superstar Music TV Series
American Idol Related Information to American Idol
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 13

Name: Fan

Comments: JLo is like a Simon Cowell and Kara mixed into one so if she comes on the show I will be excited to see what she has to say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Idol American

Cowell gives Tyler the thumbs-up

Former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell says he's happy that Steven Tyler will take his place. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

American Idol Sports & Fashion Music Movies

American Idol - Season 10 Episode 1 "Auditions" - The talent contest opens Season 10 with auditions in New York and New Jersey. New judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler join returning arbiter Randy Jackson; music impresario Jimmy Iovine serves as the new in-house mentor.

American Idol
American Idol (Hover)

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

American Idol
A Friend

Page 13 Idol American

It is my belief that this season may very well be the last season of American Idol. The new producers and the two new judges just does not seem to make it a good show. Maybe I will be wrong.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Idol American

American Idol - Season 10 Episode 2 "Auditions - 2″ - New Orleans is the setting when auditions continue in the conclusion of Season 10's opener.

27th Jan, 2011 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

American Idol

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when we watched the first episode last week. Not really a fan of Steven Tyler, but he's got a cute personality and I think he knows what he's talking about musically. JLo had a hard time saying "no" to people, but this week she's toughened up some and is telling it like it is. It's been fun to watch the first few episodes. Looking forward to Hollywood week!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

American Idol - Page 13

American Idol - Season 10 Episode 4 "Auditions - 4″ - The auditions continue from Nashville, TN on the new season of American Idol as the judges continue their quest to find the next singing superstar.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

American Idol Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

American Idol - Season 10 Episode 5 "Auditions - 5″ - The auditions continue on the new season of American Idol from Austin, Texas as the judges continue their quest to find the next singing superstar.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: American Idol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,