Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 3 of 8

I think this stunt of hers to take a whole - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Related Information to Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 3

Oprah surprises staff with gifts

Billionaire media mogul Oprah Winfrey has given staff at her magazine $10,000 each and an Apple iPad, a spokeswoman confirmed. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Winfrey top of Forbes power list

Media mogul Oprah Winfrey climbs back to the top of the Forbes Celebrity 100 after being deposed by Angelina Jolie last year. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oprah Magazine - August 2010 issue deals with giveaways and deals worth over US$275,000.

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey (Hover)

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah Magazine - September 2010 - issue features the Makeover - Transform your look - luck - life.

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey (Hover)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

A$3m+ to bring Oprah to Australia

More than A$3 million (NZ$3.84m) will be spent by Australia's federal and NSW governments bringing Oprah Winfrey to Sydney - but Tourism Minister Martin Ferguson says it is money well spent. Ref. Source 9

15th Sep, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

This is the big news down under! Oprah will be transforming the Sydney Opera House to the Oprah house for at least two shows. It is going to be huge. Yes, we are spending money on Oprah to come here. Her and 300 people audience and crew. As a tax payer, I guess I would have liked the heads up, however no one could organise this kind of publicity.

Personally, she annoys me a little, because she never seems to let the person answer a question who she's interviewing and she always puts in her opinion or "Its like the time I..." line in which is irritating. However, her show goes to over 100 different countries and we're just a speck when it comes to America. Some of them probably don't even know where we are and if they do know, they think we ride Kangaroos to school. So to educate the America and other countries about our country, thats great and also to show them, we are a huge and beautiful country? (Sorry, I'm gushing...) Its kind of exciting.

So I welcome you, Oprah and your hoard! Please, take over Sydney (what do I care, I'm from Melbourne!) and enjoy yourself!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey - Page 3

Can Oprah rescue Aussie tourism?

Oprah Winfrey's visit won't be enough to lift Australian tourism out of the doldrums, a peak industry group says. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah Oprah Winfrey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I think this stunt of hers to take a whole studio audience to australia is foolish. But then again I do not like Oprah and I never did. I think she is a man hater and a person who wants nothing more than her way. IF she does not get her way she is not a pleasant person I have heard. I am glad that she is going to the land of down under. the farther away from me she is the happier I am.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,