Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 2 of 8

Oprah settles defamation lawsuit Oprah Winfrey - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2010 - 12:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Related Information to Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
23rd May, 2007 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey - Page 2

It seems like she is scared about what her father may write about her:

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- Oprah Winfrey said she was "stunned" to learn her father plans to write a book about her.

"I was upset. I won't say devastated, but I was stunned," Winfrey told New York's Daily News in a story published Tuesday.

Winfrey said she laughed when one of her assistants told her the newspaper was calling to ask about a book her father Vernon Winfrey was writing.

"I said, 'That's impossible. I can assure them it's not true,"' she said. "... I called him and it turned out he is writing a book. The worst part of it was him saying, 'I meant to tell you I've been working on it."'

Winfrey was living with her mother in Milwaukee when she was sent as a young teen to live with her father in Nashville. She previously has credited him for imposing discipline on her and stressing the importance of an education.

The Daily News reported that the conversation with Winfrey took place Sunday, when she was in New York to receive the Elie Wiesel Foundation Humanitarian Award.

Reached Tuesday, Michelle McIntyre, a spokeswoman for Winfrey's Chicago-based Harpo Productions Inc., said: "We're not going to issue any further comment."

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2007 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah Winfrey has a secret that she is sharing with the world. There were times when she could not sleep and her metabolic rate was accelerating. At present, she is experiencing chronic fatigue, exhaustion and weight gain: twenty pounds to be exact! Her problem was diagnosed as Hypothyroidism. As usual, Oprah is urging the public to pay close attention to their health and have their thyroid tested. Here is the link for this latest report:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302938,00.html

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2009 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oprah Winfrey sued over sex claim

Oprah Winfrey has had pretty good luck in litigation during her career. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Winfrey Oprah Oprah

Oprah To End

Oprah Winfrey to Announce Decision to End Her Television Show in Sept. 2011 [6:20 PM EST] Ref. ABC News

20th Nov, 2009 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Winfrey Oprah Oprah

I wonder how true is that. Is it that the ratings aren't as high as expected or maybe she is getting old and feels she cannot handle it? Well, I think is always better to stop while still being a star than to leave just because nobody watches your show.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
A Friend

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

Well I for one am glad that her show will soon be over. For some reason I never liked her. Maybe it was a lot of the man bashing she has done over the years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey - Page 2

Winfrey to defend defamation case

Oprah Winfrey must defend a case filed against her by the former headmistress of her girls' school in South Africa, a judge rules. Ref. Source 2

Oprah - Oprah Winfrey
Oprah - Oprah Winfrey (Hover)

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Oprah Winfrey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Oprah settles defamation lawsuit

Oprah Winfrey settles a defamation lawsuit filed by the former headmistress of the US TV host's South African school. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oprah - Oprah Winfrey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,