Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 8 of 12

My favorite cartoon of all time..........*trumpets - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2006 - 6:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • 29th Oct, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 8

Here are some of the cartoons I remember watching as a kid: Scooby Doo, Woody Woodpecker, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, Thundercats, Transformers, X-Men, The Smurfs, Thunderbirds, SpiderMan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alvin and the Chipmunks, BraveStar, Dungeons and Dragons and Popeye

Sponsored Links:
    30th Oct, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

I like Tom and Jerry the most. The pair are just so funny it never gets boring...

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2005 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think I went through phases... First was the Danger Mouse and Original Voltron phase... then He-Man/She-Ra and Thundercats/Silverhawks... then GI-Joe and M.A.S.K. Then was GoBots and Transformers. However my all time favorite has to be The Centurions! All of these cartoons should be brought back to life on Cartoon Network. Hell they made that Boomarang station with all the Hanna-Barberra cartoons... while don't they make a station with all 80's cartoons. I would be the first subscriber!

12th Mar, 2005 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Cartoons Favourite Your

For some reason the boys' cartoons were always better than the girl's. . Cartoons are supposed to be funny right? Somehow I was never able to understand why cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse etc were. They were really boring to me.So my favourites are Smurfs, Technoman, does anyone remember a cartoon called Samurai Pizza Cats?..Scoobydoo, Xmen (Gambit was the best!) and I absolutely love Ace Ventura Pet Detective.Ok OK...I know u might be wondering what's wrong with her but I find it really funny when he talks with his butt and says LOOOSERR plus there's the whole mystery associated with it. As for very little-kids cartoons..I liked Blue's Clues.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2005 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

One of my favorite shows was Samurai Pizza Cats. And laugh if you want but I actually liked the girls' shows better, like Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura. Although Cardcaptors is something completely different, it was ok. I still like a lot of the shows I watched as a kid, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, and, mine and my dads personal favorite, The Herculods, I think that's how you spell it. Does anybody remember the original Johnny Quest? I liked it and was actaully very angry when they "killed" it. Does anyone watch the jetex, fox box, or kids wb on saturday and sunday? Well if you watch the fox box sunday mornings at 8:00 you'd find another show to add to that list, Mew Mew Power. Yes it is a "butchered" anime. Its actual title is Tokyo Mew Mew. It is just like Sailor Moon but , if possible, funnier.

24th Apr, 2005 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

I really don't like/get the point of these new fighting cartoons. My absolute favourite is "Tom and Jerry", but I also like Ace Ventura, Popeye and Looney Toons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2005 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 8

Have any of you read Asterix?

It is a comic out of France about a small Gaulish Tribe that holds out against Julius Caesar's expanding Roman armies. It's a great story and their are many different books available.

Asterix is the hero in the stories and he interacts with a variety of other villagers. There is a druid in the tribe named Getafix who concocts this magical potion making those villagers who drink it invulnerable against the Roman army. One villager however, Asterix' best friend Obelix, fell into the cauldron of magic potion as a baby and remained affected by the potion for life.

They are such great stories and historically based. I loved them as a kid and recommend them to all of you smile.gif

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

My favorite cartoon of all time..........*trumpets blare* was.... Jonny Quest. I didn't see it when it first came out but in my early teens I saw re-runs in syndication and the art AND the stories were miles ahead of anything else put out. The characters had very definable personalities, and they travelled to exotic places and without being heavy handed about it, they taught you things just by making it SOOO interesting that you wanted to find out more on your own. Jonny Quest met monks and Yeti's in the Tibetan Mountains, Pirates disguised as Lizard men in the Sargasso Sea, Nazi sympathizers flying Bi-Planes in Peru, Gargoyles in the Ukraine, and Mummies in Egypt. Every kid wants to live the life of Jonny Quest ...or Hadji. Jonny Quest had one of the best all time recurring villains too....Doctor Singh.

The latter episodes of Jonny Quest made in the early 90's were good high quality cartoons too, but still not as great as the originals in terms of originality and high adventure. The 90's episodes were dependent on focusing on high tech computer gadgets and having computer aided graphics to grab attention the viewers attention. But nothing can beat classic Jonny Quest. I can actually remember getting chills when watching one episode of Jonny Quest where they wound up being trapped on an island and slowly pursued by an invisible electromagnetic ....glob. They only got to see it when they used plastic dye filled baggies to splash it so that it had enough visible matter mixed in with it to be seen. It was a one eyed ghostly shaped thing with a huge maw of a mouth that made the most spooky sounds that hungered after only one thing....more energy. So they lured it using a string of electric lights to a place where Dr. Quest could destroy it. Sent tingles up my spine as a kid....but was still good clean entertainment.

My vote goes to Jonny Quest...hands down.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,