Britney Spears - Page 23 of 37

Judge Upholds Spears Conservatorship California - Page 23 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Mar, 2008 - 10:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
7th Feb, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 23

All the latest news has my head reeling. I cannot believe that Sam was actually drugging Britney!

I was happy to learn that the doctors had intended to keep Britney for two weeks but of course, she discharged herself today. I am sure this was against doctor's orders. I suspect she was not very happy with the fact that her own father will be temporarily controlling her estate. She probably fears that he may end up spending all her savings. Hmm....And people say that this girl is not capable of thinking clearly...I was shocked to learn that her attorneys could not apply for control of her estate since Britney's doctor did not think she was capable of making any decisions. I have to wonder, was Britney admitted the second time for a meltdown or drug overdose? I am very disappointed that she checked out of the hospital. This is the worse decision she could ever make at this point in time. I hope she does not go running to that other guy Ahmed. He looks like an abusive, controlling and money hungry fellow.

Why wouldn't her friends help her? Or is it that everyone is too concerned about their image to even care?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spears Britney

Court Has Mystery Hearing in Spears Case

Los Angeles Court Holds Mystery Hearing in Britney Spears Conservatorship Case
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/PainMa...tory?id=4259247

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2008 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Judge Postpones Spears' Traffic Case

Superior Court Judge T.K. Herman continued the misdemeanor case until March 20 after lawyer J. Michael Flanagan said Spears' conservatorship attorneys "do not think she is qualified or capable of entering into a binding agreement" at this time.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4317972

21st Feb, 2008 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Spears Britney

She seems to be back with her wild ways, no panties again for Britney. rolleyes.gif

LOS ANGELES -  Britney Spears is proving yet again that she can't help but show off her private parts to the public.

The songstress stepped out of her Cadillac Escalade en route to the B2V Borrelli-Vo Salon in West Hollywood on Tuesday evening, willfully displaying her uncovered crotch to the packs of paparazzi.

"She didn't care at all," a pap on the scene told Pop Tarts. "People were warning her to pull her dress down, but she just ignored them and made her way inside the salon."

(Hey, maybe she was getting a Brazilian wax and it was just easier this way...)

Spears' panty-free fetish first hit the headlines in December 2006, when she was photographed out and about with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan without underpants.

However, this isn't the only deja vu regarding Brit's behavior. The pop princess seems to have uncovered a passion for pampering. Over recent months, Spears has been spotted several times a week making her way in and out of numerous spas and salons from the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills to Sunset Tan to the Peninsula Hotel....

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

The Britney Economy

Whether she's buying coffee at Starbucks or making a midnight run to Rite Aid, Britney Spears is trailed by the paparazzi 24/7. That's because one good photo of the troubled pop singer could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. The booming economy centered on Spears is estimated at about $120 million, including magazine and ad sales and television revenue. ABC's John Donvan goes behind the scenes of the business of Britney. Watch a sneak peek of the paparazzi staking out Spears, and read more here.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4407820&page=1

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

Geeesh why can't people just let her go and get the help she needs and be done with everything. This is why I think some stars act the way they do. They want to be in the spotlight, good or bad, all the time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2008 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 23

Britney Spears' TV Wardrobe Up for Sale

Want a Piece of Britney Spears? Her 'How I Met Your Mother' Wardrobe to Be Auctioned.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4500846

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 23

Judge Upholds Spears Conservatorship

California Judge Rejects Lawyer's Challenge to Conservatorship Held by Spears' Father

James Spears was named co-conservator of his daughter's estate Feb. 1 after she was twice hospitalized in a psychiatric facility. Conservatorships are granted for people deemed unable to take care of themselves or their affairs. It lets the father restrict and limit visitors, retain caretakers and security guards, and gives him access to all medical records.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4517866

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,