Britney Spears - Page 26 of 37

Britney in secret sex tryst Britney Spears - Page 26 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Dec, 2008 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears - Page 26

I am glad that the court decided to keep her father in charge of most of her finances. Now I just hope he does not let the money get to his head and have him acting out and doing weird stuff.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

It appears whoever Britney's new manager is, seems to be making all the right decisions for her. I understand when she accepted her awards at MTV, she kept her speech simple and to the point. Finally, the girl is listening to reasoning. I am so happy that having her father in control of her finances seems to be agreeing with her. It is so good to see her making a comeback when the rest of the world (yes, me included) thought it would never materialize. Good for you Britney! I wish you continued success and stay away from bad influences like Paris Hilton!

I am not sure if I like the idea of her "tell all" on MTV. But I suppose in Hollywood any form of exposure even if it means exploiting yourself, is a step into getting back into the spotlight! I just hope the negative reviews won't upset her this time!

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am happy to see her gaining some control over herself. I hope that her dad is making some good decisions for her and that she can learn and continue to grow up.

28th Nov, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Spears Britney

Whether or not I like her music I am rooting for her to pull it all back together. I am unsure about the parent control as were they not the one who encouraged the breast implants at a young age. Though I could be confusing this with a different person, I hope.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spears Britney

Britney more popular than Obama

The singer, Britney Spears, has beaten Barack Obama to top spot in the world of internet search during 2008, Yahoo says.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

Well she is another year older maybe she can now grow up some more and learn to control herself more.

I did not know she had implants? I will have to research that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2008 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 26

I am unsure about the parent control as were they not the one who encouraged the breast implants at a young age. Though I could be confusing this with a different person, I hope.

Krakyn I think it was an excellent idea for the parental control. Sometimes it takes a crisis to bring a family back together and also mature. I am not referring to Britney but her parents. Her mother seems to be ineffective as a parent. I was under the impression that Britney was very close to her father since I read that while she was on tour and very popular, her parents announced that they were divorcing and Britney was so devastated by the news, she actually took time off from the tour. But in other reports, it states that Britney was resentful that her father is in control of her finances. But now, she seems to have accepted it. Either that or her medication is agreeing with her.

And now for the controversial breast implants. I believe that this helped Britney propel to stardom since at the tender age of 15, her parents allowed her to have breast implants. But if you ask me, I am certain that her mother encouraged this decision since she felt it would assist Britney's career.

I am happy to see at least one parent who is looking after Britney so well, it appears that she is swiftly making a comeback! Good for you Britney! And hats off to her father too!

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 26

Britney in secret sex tryst

Britney Spears reportedly snuck out of her home in disguise for a secret sex session. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,