Britney Spears - Page 28 of 37

Britney's Aussie concert underwhelms - Page 28 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Nov, 2009 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 28

Britney Spears dumped - report

Britney Spears has been dumped by her boyfriend - because he felt under pressure to propose to her. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2009 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney Spears' presidential pledge

If Britney Spears was US President, she would give free pies to everyone. Ref. Source 7

19th Aug, 2009 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think she never really got over her break up with Justin Timberlake. Ever since that break up, her music videos always feature someone looking like him. Her videos are also sensual/sexual, and she is always singing about someone trying to control her life or not letting her live her life freely(overprotected, my prerogative). She also seems to want alot of attention from Justin and the general public by doing outrageous things. Anyway I love her song Gimme More and the video. Britney does have some talent and it is a shame that she cant seem to stop craving negative attention. Maybe if she and Justin make amends, she would reverse this pattern of behaviour

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 28 Spears Britney

You may be a little bit right there Lynette but I think she just wants to be in the spotlight more and if that means negative or positive attention she is going to try to nab it. Most song writers will write a song about what is effecting them at the time. With her not being able to do a lot I am not surprised that she is writing about it.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney Spears' latest splurge

Britney Spears spent over NZ$4,000 on candy in one afternoon. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

You have to admit that she has one heck of a sweet tooth to spend that much money on candy. I doubt that her kids are going to be the only ones eating all that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 28

Britney Spears 'completely out of it'

Britney Spears feels "completely out of it" because her father is so controlling, it has been claimed. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 28

Britney's Aussie concert underwhelms

Australian Britney Spears' first Australian show was visually spectacular but underwhelmed some fans disappointed by an act seemingly heavy on miming and light on audience interaction. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,