Britney Spears - Page 30 of 37

I would hope that someone would go to Britney - Page 30 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Sep, 2010 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 30

Britney wants 'normal upbringing'

Britney Spears has revealed she wouldn't allow her sons to become child stars. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

Wow I can not believe that she actually wants them to have a normal life. Well normal as far as a rich kid is concerned.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Confirmed: Britney on Glee's radar

Britney Spears is the latest mega pop star to be getting a Glee-full makeover. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Spears Britney

Britney Spears open to Gaga duet

Britney Spears has hinted she would like to collaborate with Lady Gaga. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

K-Fed leaps to Britney's defence

A lawyer for Britney Spears' ex-husband called child abuse claims levelled at the singer by a former bodyguard baseless and motivated by money. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

Now let me get this correct. You are hired to be a body guard so your big and strong but you can not seem to stop what you feel may be child abuse? Something seems fishy maybe it is all about the money.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2010 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 30

Yes Kntoran, is everything about money and that's why girls like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan are in the situation where they are because the people who surround them are there for the MONEY and they do whatever it takes to get it. I'm pretty sure that it would be nice to be rich but if you are not grounded, it can become a curse.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 30

I would hope that someone would go to Britney and tell her that she is messing up pretty bad and this is what you need to do to fix it. Then tell her that they do not want a hand in her money but actually just want to help her. Maybe if people were not soo greedy when they see a lot of money then maybe just maybe these starlets would not be needing the help that they clearly need.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,