Britney Spears - Page 4 of 37

YES, she is a puppet. And YES, she is succesful. - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
16th Feb, 2004 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 4

Gradually, sure, teen-girls may adopt some of the things we see regularly

That is the scary thing about it... it all happens gradually until its too late!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2004 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

Britney is just one more pop-girl, not more than a nice little puppet, isn't she. She doesn't have a super-beauty, no outstanding voice. So what is her popularity about? It's just about the good producers' work, isn't it?

1st Mar, 2004 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Britney is just one more pop-girl, not more than a nice little puppet, isn't she. She doesn't have a super-beauty, no outstanding voice. So what is her popularity about? It's just about the good producers' work, isn't it?

You're right. Like I always say it seems like 'Fame' is a powerful thing: makes people look beautiful even if they're not, make people smarter, talented...name it, they have it! because of fame....

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2004 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 4 Spears Britney

The fact that she Lip 'Sync's on stage shows her lack of live talent.
Her hours of voice lessons show that about 50% of what they play on CD/Radio is natural, and the other half is digitally edited.
Her Sex apeal is the only thing that sells records.
*shudder* if you can call THAT appeal *gag me*

Post Date: 19th May, 2004 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Recently the sista was featured on a Pepsi commercial with three other famous singers, her makeup was on heavy, especially around the eyes, almost to the point that she looked like she had been hit in the eye.

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

I definately agree with you guys on this one. The whole thing seems way too image oriented for me. I'm not even sure if she writes any of the music, asides from the lyrics, if she writes all of those. If others like it, that's cool with me. Just wish there was something different on the radio sometimes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 4

The music companies usually need to choose a 'star material' in order to get more promotions, the lucky girl was her, it could have been anybody. But it seems like she is having a real hard time dealing with everything going on in her life.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

YES, she is a puppet. And YES, she is succesful. Do you want to know why? Well because:

- She is a pretty, little blonde girl
- She has an okay voice, not very special though which makes it hit the masses...
- Her mucis is easy to listen to, not all to complicated
- Young girls want(ed?) to be her and boys just want to .... her
- She keeps the scandals coming which keeps her in the public eye when her music isn't really working anymore
- and last but not least- simply because she's everywhere. On posters, billboards, drinks, T-shirts, pens, pillows, bags and what not. How is anyone going to have an easy time not liking her when it seems that everybody else does???

Anyway, that was my list. laugh.gif.

You know, I liked her too once. Only in the very beginning of course. Then she was still making decent pop music and I was still young... The roaring and groaning that comes out of her body nowadays just makes me want to throw the T.V out of the window... biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,