Britney Spears - Page 35 of 37

Britney Spears in ‘dire’ condition. As - Page 35 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th May, 2019 - 8:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears - Page 35

So what she if thin and trim. Most celebrities pay people big money to make them look their best. This is nothing new and Britney being able to do this is no big surprise either.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney Spears looks amazing even though you can see the signs of aging coming in she still has it and all the haters will hate out of jealousy.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am glad that she has people out there that still support her spoiled butt. I was never a fan of hers. If I could afford a personal trainer I bet I would be looking pretty good like Brittany.

31st Dec, 2017 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Spears Britney

To Britney's credit how many famous people have the money and the personal trainers but still do not look good. I see nothing wrong with her wanting to look fabulous.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney's shockingly racy New Year's Eve. BRITNEY Spears ended 2017 and her four-year, $100 million run in Las Vegas in spectacular and daring style, stunning fans with a sexually charged performance. Source 6t

Image from Instagram public domain

Britney Spears
Britney Spears (Hover)

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

Britney calls ‘indefinite hiatus’ on career. Britney Spears has taken to Instagram to reveal the heartbreaking family news that has caused her to call off her Vegas residency and put work on hold. Source 4b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2019 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 35

Wow, she really outdid herself with her body making it look like a teen again. She is also getting older so a break to enjoy life while you are still 'young' is a good thing.

Post Date: 8th May, 2019 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 35

Britney Spears in ‘dire’ condition. As fears grow for pop singer Britney Spears, her mother Lynne is reportedly so worried that she’s now taking the matter to court. Source 1g.

+  « First of 37 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,