Britney Spears - Page 35 of 35

Britney's shockingly racy New Year's - Page 35 - Music, Dance - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:29pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 42 90 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       29.03%
  A talented musician       12.90%
  A sex object       9.68%
  A marketing tactic       22.58%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       6.45%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       19.35%
Total Votes: 31
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,021
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,512.00 FP
Charm: 350

Britney Spears - Page 35

So what she if thin and trim. Most celebrities pay people big money to make them look their best. This is nothing new and Britney being able to do this is no big surprise either.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 73
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 98.37 FP
Charm: 3

Spears Britney

Britney Spears looks amazing even though you can see the signs of aging coming in she still has it and all the haters will hate out of jealousy.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,021
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,512.00 FP
Charm: 350

Britney Spears Dance & Music

I am glad that she has people out there that still support her spoiled butt. I was never a fan of hers. If I could afford a personal trainer I bet I would be looking pretty good like Brittany.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 38
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.4%
[+] Gain: 61.45 FP
Charm: 1

Page 35 Spears Britney

To Britney's credit how many famous people have the money and the personal trainers but still do not look good. I see nothing wrong with her wanting to look fabulous.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney's shockingly racy New Year's Eve. BRITNEY Spears ended 2017 and her four-year, $100 million run in Las Vegas in spectacular and daring style, stunning fans with a sexually charged performance. Source 6t

Image from Instagram public domain

Attached Image
Post Date: Fri Jan 19, 2018 - 3:28:27 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We break from Britney Spears to share a message from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 19th January (GMT), in history on the 19th of January, 1982 AD the following event happened:
Heater explodes at Star Elementary School-Okla, kills 6 kids and teacher

Guest please SHARE: "Britney Spears" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Britney Spears" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Arizona

Country of the day Arizona

Unanswered Threads for Arizona, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1 Day(s) Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 3.7 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 5 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am