Britney Spears - Page 36 of 37

Britney Spears' father suspended as - Page 36 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2020 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 36

Britney’s surprise #FreeBritney message. Britney Spears has finally responded to the ever-growing #FreeBritney fan movement demanding her conservatorship be lifted. Source 3k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2021 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Furious Britney’s explosive court speech. Britney Spears finally spoke in court for the first time - and she took no prisoners in a blistering address. Source 9t.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2021 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I grew up listening to Britney Spears' music, and I did not really acquire the desire to be like her. The same thing also applies to my sisters. I am a man, but I do find her music videos a little too graphic for young audiences.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 36 Spears Britney

Britney Spears' father agrees to step down from her conservatorship. After 13 years, an embattled Jamie Spears will step down from his daughter's conservatorship, but says he will "Always be her father." Source 2z.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2021 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney Spears’ father files petition to end her 13-year-long conservatorship. Jamie Spears asked the court to end the conservatorship that has controlled his daughter's life, money and career for over a decade. Ref. USAToday.

24th Sep, 2021 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

Britney Spears, I feel like bombed her career in recent choices. I hope she gets back on track so the fame won't pop off like a soda cap.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2021 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 36

Unfortunately I think her career was "Bombed" many years ago… But aside from the artistic subject, it seems to be a very sad situation to all the family member involved and the media attention never seem to help much on those cases.

On my personal opinion, I'm happy her father is stepping down before the court removing and I hope Britney have a good relationship with her new conservator.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2021 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 36

Britney Spears' father suspended as conservator of her estate, judge rules. The pop star's father has controlled her major life decisions at least in part since her conservatorship was implemented in 2008. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 37 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,