Britney Spears - Page 37 of 37

Britney Spears announces she's pregnant: - Page 37 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Apr, 2022 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2021 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 37

Britney Spears fully freed from conservatorship after 13 years. "The conservatorship of the person and estate of Britney Jean Sears is hereby terminated,” Judge Brenda Penny ruled Friday after lawyers for Spears and her father, Jamie, pressed for the conservatorship to end. Source 8t.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2021 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

That is great news now I just hope that she uses lawyers, accountants and good financial advisors to protect her estate.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2022 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Britney Spears announces she's pregnant: 'I am having a baby'. Spears previously revealed that despite wanting more children, she was forced to keep in an intrauterine device during her 13-year conservatorship, from which she was officially released in November. The pop star shared in an Instagram post Monday that she is pregnant with her third child. Source 3r.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,