Britney Spears - Page 5 of 37

From USAToday.com Brit-Kevin TV series will - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Apr, 2005 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
23rd Jun, 2004 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 5

The one thing that Brittany has that not EVERYONE can do is perform. The difference between her and other real talent is what she is willing and able to do for an audience. She may not have the voice, but that's not what people really care about. People who know music listen to the masterpieces. So yeah. there's my two cents.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2004 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

If anything, I agree with DivaMegs. Britney Spears is one person who's willing to do it... And one thing about a performer is that he/she should be willing to do what his/her audience wants.

I agree that some of Britney's songs sound bad, and she's not a good singer. Then again, some of her songs are just catchy and make good easy listening. Don't think that she's having a nice time there either... So, just give her a break.

And I'm not a fan of Britney Spears. I don't even like her. If you think about it, very few singers nowadays actually have talent. Plenty of Mandarin pop singers are far worse than Britney, really.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

hi how did britney spears became a song artist and how did she learn to do that

7th Sep, 2004 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Spears Britney

This girl is really driving some people really crazy. On ebay, people are bidding for Britney's chew gum!!! yep....used chew gum that sellers said she used in a particular time and date and they have many bids!!! reaching almost US$50!!!!. Another person is selling a cigarrete butt that he says she throw from her limo....how much the bid reach so far? US$510!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

24th Mar, 2005 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Just a bit of an update from ReviewJournal.com-

You heard it here first: Britney Spears ... not a girl, soon to be a mommy. She's pregnant. Look for the announcement any day now. ...

Now, I don't know anything about the credibility of ReviewJournal.com, but if they are correct, all I can say is how sad it will be to watch another child grow up in this situation, assuming that becoming a mother doesn't change Britney.

I agree with most of you on this thread- that if I had any children (especially daughters), I would be horrified if they displayed any hint of admiration of this "pop superstar."

But, I can't help but hope, if Briteny Spears really is pregnant, that perhaps having a baby will change her perspective on her "art" (or whatever it was some of you were calling it), and perhaps change her "style" (of lyrics, fashion, vidoes, and anything else she does publicly, as a so-called "role-model").

Unfortunately, it is a hope completely refuted by past experience.

25th Mar, 2005 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

But, I can't help but hope, if Briteny Spears really is pregnant, that perhaps having a baby will change her perspective on her "art"

Well, she said the following sometime ago and when I read it, I sighed and said "This girl has no clue what life is all about":

"I’ve had a career since I was 16, have traveled around the world & back and even kissed Madonna! The only thing I haven’t done so far is experience the closest thing to God and that’s having a baby."

It seems to me when I read this quote that to have a baby for her is just one more thing that she needs to experience...but obviously she does not realise as yet how great is this responsibility. I wish her well and if she is in fact pregnant, I hope she has a supportive husband and become a good mom.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2005 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 5

ADULTHOOD TOUGH TO PIN DOWN

When Britney Spears released a song in late 2001 titled "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet a Woman" she was, in fact, a woman.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...23107%2C00.html

6th Apr, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

From USAToday.com

Brit-Kevin TV series will 'document' their love

Britney Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, will star in a reality TV series that will document their courtship, engagement and wedding.....

The still-untitled, six-episode program will premiere later this season on UPN and then be replayed on either MTV or VH1, all Viacom networks, UPN announced Tuesday. Most of the footage will come from home video the couple shot themselves.

Just when 'The Newlyweds' was coming off the airwaves, featuring Nick and Jessica, now here comes Britney Spears and her hubby. Since the footage is from home video they shot themselves, I doubt there will be anything negative and it will seem like they are so happy together. I, for one, don't plan on wasting my time watching this television show.

https://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...s-reality_x.htm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,