Britney Spears - Page 9 of 37

I find it really difficult to hold any blame - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jun, 2007 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
21st Mar, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 9

None of Britney's relatives care enough about her, all of them see her as what she has become for them: a bank account. Sad but true. The girl has some serious issues and I believe she can overcome them once she gets rid of her so called "friends" and those who are around her just for the sake of money or fame.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2007 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Well, she is back... I mean back in her wild ways. If she does not watch out, her kids will be removed from her custody yet again money speaks, no?

She may be a reformed rehabber who has revived her rhythm, but Britney Spears still can't keep her clothes on.

According to the New York Post, the bald babe stripped down at Hollywood hotspot Teddy's last Saturday night, partying in panties "¦ just her panties.

Brit's bodyguards reportedly blocked off her VIP area, but a spy saw Spears and her party pals "jumping on couches in their underwear."

When a waiter approached the posse, the bodyguards boomed "No boys "¦ no boys." A waitress then tended to the table, but Brit said she was sticking to Red Bull. However, the eyewitness claimed that her gal pals did all the alcohol ordering.

"Britney took shots throughout the night," another spy told Page Six.

17th May, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, we can now say that at least she's wearing panties! laugh.gif Wasn't long ago there was a big to-do over having none.

20th May, 2007 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Spears Britney

The funny thing about some of these "stars" is that you will swear they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and they did not! rolleyes.gif

Her hair may be growing back, but that didn't stop Britney Spears from wigging out Friday night on a flight from L.A. to Miami. Page Six reports that the shorn singer flipped out when her United Airlines jet didn't have the fine leather seats she wanted. Spears' fellow passenger Tony Sanchez reported that Spears freaked, saying, "I don't want to fly on this plane. It hasn't got leather seats," and demanded that the crew let her disembark just minutes before takeoff. The captain eventually relented, and allowed the pop tart off the plane, much to the annoyance of other waiting passengers.

22nd May, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

She continues making headlines, after posting a picture of herself "topless" in her web site thanking her fans for their support and "prayers", this time her fans booed her performance after she was caught out lip-synching during a "live" performance. rolleyes.gif

The troubled singer was performing at the House of Blues in Florida on Saturday night when technical glitches saw her backing CD skip repeatedly, exposing her miming.

A source is quoted by gossip website TMZ.com: "It was an ugly scene. The crowd started jeering and heckling her. Britney looked absolutely devastated.

"When the CD started skipping during the song Do Somethin', Britney hid her face and turned her back.

"Then, when it resolved itself, she turned around with this look on her face like she was going to puke."

Hundreds of fans had queued for hours and spent as much as £250 a ticket to see the show.

The appearance was part of a series of 15-minute concerts which have seen Britney perform live for the first time in three years under the pseudonym M+Ms.

22nd May, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

I think Britney Spears should seriously consider leaving the entertainment industry. Her life has gone downhill from the time she got married to Kevin Federline. I doubt she is serious about making a "comeback!" I have never heard anyone trying to revive their singing career by "lip synching" in front of a live audience! What is even more amazing is, people are aware of this and still, they are paying money to watch her dance on stage!

If Britney hopes to revive her floundering career, she needs to get her act together. Staying off the drugs and alcohol, seeking therapy on a regular basis and focusing completely on her singing would be a great way to meet her goal. But right now, she is just making herself to be the butt of everyone's jokes. Obviously, she has a lot of problems that needs to addressed right away, before she can jumpstart her career again!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 9

Well, it seems like some changes for Britney. She now wants to look like Katie Holmes (Tom Cruise's wife). She reportedly wants to change from "trashy" to "classy". She even changed her hair color to brunette.

Pop princess Britney Spears reportedly is tired of her "Toxic" taste and wants to look a little more like Katie Holmes.

"Britney wants to go from trashy to classy," a source close to the singer told Australian NW magazine. "And she's spending a fortune in the process."

According to the mag, Spears went on a Hollywood Boulevard bender at Neiman Marcus with a personal stylist, looking for Katie-esque items such as fitted jackets and silky skirts.

"She wanted to buy 'the kind of stuff Katie Holmes wears,'" a witness told NW.

Perhaps Mrs. Cruise's dark locks have inspired Brit to become a brunette beauty, as well.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2007 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

I find it really difficult to hold any blame on Miss Spears. She is really more of a product of the consumer culture that is plaguing North America. How much can we truly hold against a child who has grown up with the idea that the best way to feel better about yourself or the only way to improve your life is to get famous, be 'sexy', be rich etc. Can you blame ancient cultures for believing in rain gods because they grew up with the knowledge that they were the ones who brought the rain. I think not, nor can we blame one who knows nothing other than distraction from true inner growth. More important today is outer growth.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,