Britney Spears - Page 10 of 37

Yes I have to agree with you there. All the - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
30th Jun, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 10

It seems like Britney is breaking relationships with everyone. She now sent legal documents to her own mother warning her to stay away from her kids. It seems like she is walking with a chip on her shoulder due to the pressure her mother, ex-husband and ex-manager put her through in order to attend Rehab.

Britney had tracked down her mom with the help of the paparazzi who are never far from her side.

The singer's bodyguards had asked some of the fotogs who camp outside her Beverly Hills home if they knew the whereabouts of Lynne Spears.

When the shutterbugs said the elder Spears was holed up nearly an hour away at a TV studio in Valencia, the singer grabbed her two kids - Sean Preston, 21 months, and Jayden James, 9 months - and hit the road in her Mercedes.

With security men in a pair of SUVs flanking her, Spears arrived at set of the kiddie show "Zoey 101," on which little sister Jamie Lynn Spears co-stars.

Britney, 25, stormed out of her car and right to a trailer where she found her mom.

Spears - wearing a tank top and denim shorts - then handed Lynne, 52, a picture frame and set of pa pers, including a lawyer's letter warning her to stay away from her grandkids if she's on any medication that might cause her to be impaired, according to celebrity Web site TMZ.

Lynne Spears slumped down on stairs leading up the trailer as she glumly read the papers.

Britney is reportedly fuming that Lynne has been pushing her to seek help for alleged substance abuse. The pop singer is also ticked off that her mom is so chummy with Britney's estranged husband, Kevin Federline.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Drug addicts usually distance themselves from those who genuinely love them and are trying to help. It is painfully clear that Britney Spears is in dire need of "psychiatric help." Due to her traumatic divorce and drug addiction, she is losing her ability to analyse anything, in a logical manner. I must admit that I am beginning to feel sorry for her. However, my main concern is focused on her kids' welfare and safety.

1st Jul, 2007 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I also read that she asked for a complete report when she was in rehab, and it seems like she did not have any alcohol or drugs on her system. Basically, she probably used them in the past but from that to an addiction is a different story so she seems to be angry at those who pressured her to go into rehab knowing she wasn't an addict in the first place. Even if those reports are true, she is the only one to blame since she is acting like a wild woman everywhere she goes.

2nd Jul, 2007 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Spears Britney

If she had no drugs or alcohol in her system, what prompted her to shave her head? It was widely reported that, during the divorce proceedings, Kevin Federline threatened to have her hair tested, to prove that she was using drugs. Britney Spears panicked and in a desperate bid to foil Kevin's plans of using this information against her,( to gain full custody of their children,) she shaved her head!

Rather off topic, but...
Apart from having a blood test, testing strands of hair is another way, to determine if a person is using drugs.

2nd Jul, 2007 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Geenie, for me that information sounds so "tabloid-like" I do not believe it. MANY people who go through changes in their lives shave their heads as a sign of change. In my opinion, I am sure Britney not only used alcohol but drugs as well, now I do not think she is an addict, nevertheless I do not think a woman that did drugs can be capable of raising two small children, I do not care how much money she has. She is obviously going through a lot but I also sense that her "loved-ones" may not have offered the right help she needed. She was given too much too early.

Rather off topic, but...
At least she forced herself into Rehab. Look at the hypocrisy of Paris Hilton saying she never did drugs when there is a video circulating of her smoking marijuana and smelling something that looks awfully like cocaine! rolleyes.gif

2nd Jul, 2007 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

I am not convinced that Britney Spears is no longer a drug addict or alcoholic. Her behaviour is too erratic LDS. Imagine she recently was reported being in a nightclub with friends and jumping up and down on the seat wearing nothing but her panties. Does that seem like rational behaviour to you? What about the time when she became "best buddies" with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan? Look at her behaviour then. Going to nightclubs and coming home wee hours in the morning. I am certain she was drinking heavily and using drugs. Who was taking care of her kids then? I am sure it was her mother! And now she has recently served her mother with a restraining order, preventing her from seeing her sons. Does that sound rational to you? I think she is out of control!

I would admit that she is going through quite an ordeal right now, with her highly publicized divorce, postpartum depression and struggling to return to the entertainment industry. She is indeed under a lot of pressure and of course, it does not help that she is constantly being monitored by the media. How is she coping with all this pressure? I am one hundred percent sure, there is some kind of substance abuse going on right now. Her behaviour lately, seems consistent with a person on drugs or alcohol! Right now, she does not even seem to care too much about finishing off her new album, why is that? If she was serious about making a comeback, I would think that she would be focusing on this project. So far, all she seems to be doing is lip synching all over the place. I have never heard anyone making a comeback by lip synching!

As far as this new report is concerned, which indicates that Britney's system was "free from drugs or alcohol" sounds very fictitious. I would not be surprised if "Britney's camp" is spreading those falsehoods as a way of doing damage control. Her life is a continuous downward spiral. The poor girl really needs help! At the moment, it seems that she is struggling to re-invent herself. The latest I have heard is, Britney is trying to revamp her image by trying to be more like "Katie Holmes?" The girl does not know how to take care of herself. I think that pushing her mother away was a very bad move on her part!

Rather off topic, but...
Paris Hilton believes that she has the ability to mesmerize individuals with her superficial beauty and lies. She will always deny not being a drug user. Why? Well she cannot afford to tarnish her image! Yes I agree with you on that one! She is indeed a hypocrite!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 2nd Jul, 2007 - 7:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2007 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 10

Well, based on the documents she gave to her mother, it states that her mother cannot see Britney's kids IF she using some sort of medication. I wonder what medication is she referring to?

Yes, her behavior is erratic. I am not defending her, I just think we may never know the true facts of this story.

3rd Jul, 2007 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Yes I have to agree with you there. All the facts may not always be presented to the public. I think that Britney's latest decision, (preventing her mother from seeing her sons, if she is on medication) was borne out of pure vindictiveness, immaturity and irrational behaviour. I would not be surprised if the mother is using medication but I seriously doubt that it would impair her judgement. I believe, Britney is punishing her mother for forcing her to go to rehab.

It does not make sense if Britney's former manager, mother and Kevin Federline, forced her to go to rehab, if she did not have a drug problem. What would be the agenda for all of these people to do this? That is why I am convinced that she has a serious drug problem.

Shaving her head may represent change but I strongly believe that in Britney Spear's case, it was a desperate cry for help!

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,