Britney Spears - Page 2 of 35

Yeah, it's really bad when you ave - Page 2 - Music, Dance - Posted: 16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 30 72 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       29.03%
  A talented musician       12.90%
  A sex object       9.68%
  A marketing tactic       22.58%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       6.45%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       19.35%
Total Votes: 31
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,367
Avg: 3.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 95.2%
[+] Gain: 1,207.21 FP
Charm: 334

Britney Spears - Page 2

And then she wants to give all this speech about how innocent she is and all that stuff, I just don't get it. It seems like she started pretty good but then she start becoming worst and worst...*shaking head*

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

AEcthelion
Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

[rant]Brittany so gets on my nerves. I mean, she is this great singer, but she, at least to me, has ruined herself through her image. It is sickening to see little girls mimicking her and trying to be like her. I can't stand it. Those superficial people only about images are not worth a dime. She could do so much more good than she is. Innocent she says she is? Far from it. Bah. [/rant]

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Xtrasweetgirl
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Dance & Music

I must admit that I do like some of her music, but her image is far from being a role model. She used to be a role model, but after she started to grow up and it all changed.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2003 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Leirsgrios
Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 2 Spears Britney

I dislike britany's music, her appearance and everything about her. Although there can be the odd time where she looks pretty. That speach she gave about her bein innocent made me laugh....i turned it off half way through cause it was so wrong.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

FunXueYei
Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

I dont understand how she can be a role model when she makes out with modona on stage? is she promoting open sensualtiy. It just encourages childred to have sex at a young age and shows them to a world they dont need to step into yet. "Artists" nowadays loose sight of why they are up there on stage...they need to regain that sight...that includes brit

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

MorbidAngel
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

In my mind Britney is a stupid, attention starved pop ****. Why anyone would like her or her music is beyond me. Pop sucks and I wouldn't be caught dead listening to Britney Spears, N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys or the like. Britney sucks, Ozzy is God!

Message Edited!
Please refrain from posting negative and the use of vulgar words in your posts. This type of conduct will not be tolerated. Please refer to the rules of this forum.

Attached Image Edited: msslmshdy30 on 15th Jan, 2004 - 12:53am

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Danthion
Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 2 Britney Spears

she makes me sick. i never really liked her, even before this... nonsense? what would you call this behaviour? i'd like to use the words: disgusting, nasty, gross, degrading... (and a few inapropriate ones i may add, but only in my mind will i say them ;) ) she really is no role model, no one should ever want to be like, or even look up to someone who has done the things she has. it really bugs me when i'm walking down the street, and i hear a girl in about second grade talking to her mother and saying that she looks up to this 'monster' :angry: all this makes people wonder (or at least me) why do people do the things they do? just for the spotlight?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

MorbidAngel
Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears - Page 2

Yeah, it's really bad when you ave all these 10-year-olds who say Britney is thrir hero and they try to dress like her etc. Makes me want to vomit.

Guest please SHARE: "Britney Spears" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (35) »
Sponsored Links:

If Britney Spears is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Skeptic 5.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $269 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Silencedmind - $45
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:03am Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 19th Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes