Britney Spears - Page 2 of 37

Yeah, it's really bad when you ave - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
30th Nov, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 2

And then she wants to give all this speech about how innocent she is and all that stuff, I just don't get it. It seems like she started pretty good but then she start becoming worst and worst...*shaking head*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

[rant]Brittany so gets on my nerves. I mean, she is this great singer, but she, at least to me, has ruined herself through her image. It is sickening to see little girls mimicking her and trying to be like her. I can't stand it. Those superficial people only about images are not worth a dime. She could do so much more good than she is. Innocent she says she is? Far from it. Bah. [/rant]

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I must admit that I do like some of her music, but her image is far from being a role model. She used to be a role model, but after she started to grow up and it all changed.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2003 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 2 Spears Britney

I dislike britany's music, her appearance and everything about her. Although there can be the odd time where she looks pretty. That speach she gave about her bein innocent made me laugh....i turned it off half way through cause it was so wrong.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

I dont understand how she can be a role model when she makes out with modona on stage? is she promoting open sensualtiy. It just encourages childred to have sex at a young age and shows them to a world they dont need to step into yet. "Artists" nowadays loose sight of why they are up there on stage...they need to regain that sight...that includes brit

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears

In my mind Britney is a stupid, attention starved pop ****. Why anyone would like her or her music is beyond me. Pop sucks and I wouldn't be caught dead listening to Britney Spears, N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys or the like. Britney sucks, Ozzy is God!

Message Edited!
Please refrain from posting negative and the use of vulgar words in your posts. This type of conduct will not be tolerated. Please refer to the rules of this forum.

Reconcile Edited: msslmshdy30 on 15th Jan, 2004 - 12:53am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears - Page 2

she makes me sick. i never really liked her, even before this... nonsense? what would you call this behaviour? i'd like to use the words: disgusting, nasty, gross, degrading... (and a few inapropriate ones i may add, but only in my mind will i say them wink.gif ) she really is no role model, no one should ever want to be like, or even look up to someone who has done the things she has. it really bugs me when i'm walking down the street, and i hear a girl in about second grade talking to her mother and saying that she looks up to this 'monster' angry.gif all this makes people wonder (or at least me) why do people do the things they do? just for the spotlight?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Yeah, it's really bad when you ave all these 10-year-olds who say Britney is thrir hero and they try to dress like her etc. Makes me want to vomit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,