Toyota - Page 7 of 9

The report says that they find no electronic - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Toyota Recalls
Recalling 2.3 Million Vehicles - Toyota safety issues - pedal issues - Is there really a faulty break system?
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toyota - Page 7

First Toyota lawsuit to go to trial in 2013

A federal judge says he expects the first lawsuits against Toyota stemming from sudden acceleration allegations will go to trial in 2013. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Toyota

Toyota recalls 1.7m vehicles

Toyota is recalling nearly 1.7 million vehicles worldwide for various defects that may cause fuel leakage and other problems - the latest in quality control woes for the Japanese automaker. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Toyota Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Toyota's quarterly profit slides 39% as strong yen bites
user posted image Local Japanese News In English

Toyota Motor Corp on Tuesday reported a 39% slide in quarterly profit but raised its full-year forecasts for earnings and car sales as business booms"¦
Source: cleanup

8th Feb, 2011 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Toyota

international QUOTE (CNN)
Government finds no evidence that electronic glitches caused sudden acceleration incidents in Toyota vehicles.

Well how do you like that. Makes you wonder if people were just trying to blame Toyota for their own mishaps or perhaps the circumstances of the Toyota owner's car lead to the accident rather than a defect.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Toyota
A Friend

Toyota

I heard that Toyota was using cheap quality parts and that was the issue. I heard rumors that the brakes in the Highlander were also very poorly built as well and I can confirm that my father's Highlander's brakes broke. I think they solved the issues and I think Toyota is the best option for people because American made cars are not that good.

8th Feb, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Toyota

After a US investigation there was nothing found to be wrong with Toyota's braking system. So... Where does that put those who died because their brakes locked up?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Toyota
A Friend

Toyota - Page 7

There has to be something wrong, how was there so many lives lost because of these terrible failures. These families should sue Toyota.

9th Feb, 2011 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Toyota Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

The report says that they find no electronic glitches, but from what I have heard in Japan the thought is now around physical issues with the braking system. Pedals that stick and floormat interferences.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Toyota

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,