Foxsyhirohp Introduction

Foxsyhirohp Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Feb, 2010 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Foxsyhirohp Introduction
A Friend

Foxsyhirohp Introduction

Hello everyone. I'm Foxsyhirohp from Hong Kong I like playing RPG game a lot. I'm now studying game design and the teacher ask us to make a text-based game when I search in yahoo looking for more info about what is a text-based game, I find this website that's why I'm here nice too meet you all!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not make line breaks (press [Enter]) when typing your message in the text box, it is not necessary to do this as the the text will naturally go to the next line when you add your Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Foxsyhirohp

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately in a TURN based environment (like MMORPG) then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the Play by Post and custom script RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville, Be A Super Hero RPG and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines via Play by Post where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts and a 75% activity level as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. The best way to make your 30 posts is to use the INDEX scroll down, pick one or two of those Boards that interest you and start Posting! After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board. In the Member Wars section you will also find Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play by Post where you can create a character and start right away..

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... Which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Foxsyhirohp Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to International Discussions, I'm sure you'll find many things here to keep your interest, both gaming and otherwise.

This is a well-maintained exclusive forum and community of thoughtful, intelligent and genteel posters, and it is kept that way with a responsive and judicious but firm moderating team and administrator, so make sure you leave any of the usual internet speech, emoticons and behavior at the door - think of the rest of the internet as a campus dorm, and this a little more like the student union or even library, depending on your interests.

I see you're interested in roleplaying games; besides the normal established site RPGs here as listed in other replies to your post, there is also a player-run AD&D play-by-post/forum adventure going on right now in the Member Wars section, DM'd by KNtoran. I'm one of the players and Party Leader, and it's always nice when someone new and interested decides to stick around and get involved.

Feel free to check out the game threads, and if you're interested in joining, I strongly recommend you read through the below AD&D FAQ for newcomers, so you can avoid possible problems, both game and main forum/site-wise.

AD&D Newcomer F.A.Q.: Source 8

If your interest is more computer-based "text games" and RPGs, I'm sure there are still some things you'll still find interesting, so maybe explain more what it is you're looking to do exactly, and perhaps someone can give you a more helpful reply.

Again, welcome and I hope things go smoothly for you here while you're getting the hang of the place. (smile) -Jason

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."

> TOPIC: Foxsyhirohp Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,