14 and 17 Year Old Relationship? - Page 2 of 3

In my view anyone under 16 should not have - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Feb, 2006 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

14 and 17 Year Old Relationship?
A Friend

14 and 17 Year Old Relationship? - Page 2

If two people really truly care about each other than you can make almost anything work. Just make sure that you are close to the same emotional and maturity levels. Girls are said to mature quicker than boys so you have that to your advantage. Don't forget; however, the times you will be going through in your life he will probably have already dealt with; nonetheless, true love will triumph and prevail over all!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationship Year

I agree that it would not be a good match 14 is to young to worry about relationships you have enough to deal with.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

14 and 17 Year Old Relationship? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

When I was 14 I had the exact same thing happen to me, and everybody I knew kept telling me no! But I believed I truly was in love with him. Actually I still am *in love with him* I personally don't think there is a problem, and that 14 and 17 arn't that big of an age difference. But you really have to careful...before that guy, I had a crush on a 17 year old guy and he seemed so sweet, supposedly didnt drink or smoke. One day I went with him in his car, and he tried to sexually molest me. Later he tried it with two of my friends. He went to court, had restrainig orders put on him and was sued.... just be carefull I hate seeing the same thing happen to someone that has happened to me...

Reconcile Edited: hellzangel on 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:41am

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Relationship Year

Seriously 14 is too young to think about serious relations with men 3 years older, almost 25% older than you! Try being friends for at least 2 or 3 years, nothing related to relationships...If that works out, maybe your thoughts will be different, and if not, then maybe you two are meant for each other! Just start as friends though, because you will mature in time, and right now, you may have different ideas of love and a relationship.

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: Start your statements with an uppercase letter!

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationship Year

I agree with most of what they're saying. You should wait and perhaps build a friendship between yourself and the boy.

I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 16....somewhat the same situation, BUT...I've known her for three or somewhat years. We were good friends and then we grew from that.

Honestly, I don't like dating younger girls. They always want older boys who are more mature than boys their age, but in truth...most are not mature themselves. Infact, some are even MORE immature than the boys. I learned that the hard way.

The only reason why I'm dating my girlfriend is because I know she isn't like the rest of the younger girls. She's had a rough life, but held strong. She knows how to hold herself in tough times and can still be fun.

Plus, she's a gamer girl. Who could say "no" to a gamer chick?

^^

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmm this is strange, I think I am helping your friend on this other board I frequent, same situation and everything.
My advice is make sure that its a solid thing before you build a relationship.

And If your thinking about having a physical relationship, it's called "Losing" virginity for a reason.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

14 17 Year Relationship - Page 2

I agree with most of the comments on here, and would advise for a friendship and let it develop into more as you really get to know each other.

I'm 7 years older than my partner, she was 16 when we met I was 24. This was originally a problem for me, as I had been married, divorced and had a 4 years old daughter.

I was embarrassed at her age when with my pals (looking back its embarrassing to think I was like that)

We didn't often go out together and were more friends than anything else. Then she moved away, and even though we stayed in touch and visited sometimes I really missed her, we got together properly at her 21st Birthday party.

Now 2 years later we are living together, engaged, and have a 11 month old little girl. And to tell you the truth really enjoying being nearly 30 (end of May) and telling everyone my partner is a mere 23 years old wink.gif

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

14 17 Year Relationship Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

In my view anyone under 16 should not have sex or a relationship they are just too young. 16 or over and I'm cool with that. Age difference has always been a touchy subject, but personally as long as your both over 16 its alright.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 14 and 17 Year Old Relationship?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,